Excited and motivated mom ready for a swim suite bod! SAY HELLO!

Options
Salutations!
I am a first time mother and wife who's looking to get beach bod ready. I'm tired of looking at the magazines to only imagine that the toned body illustrated could ever be mine. I made a commitment about a month ago that I WILL have that body. I welcome any encouragement and friendly (respectful) conversation. I'm looking forward to cultivating relationships that are condusive to my goal.....Soooo , drop me a line and say hello. I'd love to hear from you!

Replies

• CharsNewLife29
    CharsNewLife29 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!! I would love to be able to fit in a swim suit and actually like the mirror. At this point, I'm not even trying any on. :(
    We can do this!!
  • karacasale5
    karacasale5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community!! Stay focused and on track, dont give up! If you have a "bad" day remember there is always tomorrow!
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    If you aren't already strength training, I recommend you give it a try. Consistent resistance training, combined with eating at a deficit, can help get you that toned, fit look you are after.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    yay and welcome! I applaud your start on a journey to a healthier, trimmer you!

(I just want to remind you that not even the models have those magazine bodies, they are all airbrushed and photoshopped. So work towards the best YOU that you can be and don't worry about the girls on the cover of a magazine :heart:)
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Good luck and don't forget to track your calories and workouts. It will help you stay motivated
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I won't be in a bikini this year (29 weeks pregnant) but I can't wait to start my weight loss journey after little one is born and have a nice body by x-mas and bikini bod by next summer
  • MegTK
    MegTK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Two years since I had my baby and I'm finally feeling like I'm capable of making the commitment. Good luck with your work.
  • GettingFitMom33
    GettingFitMom33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!! I would love to be able to fit in a swim suit and actually like the mirror. At this point, I'm not even trying any on. :(
    We can do this!!
    Yes we CAN! And you be sure to face your fears and look in the mirror. It's you and you're beautiful!

• GettingFitMom33
    Options
    aleikita wrote: »
    I won't be in a bikini this year (29 weeks pregnant) but I can't wait to start my weight loss journey after little one is born and have a nice body by x-mas and bikini bod by next summer
    Congrats! Just be sure to be kind to your body after labor. Enjoy the time with baby and get plenty of rest.
  • GettingFitMom33
    Options
    kpfry67 wrote: »
    Good luck and don't forget to track your calories and workouts. It will help you stay motivated
    Wow, thanks for reaching out to offer support! I'm doing my due diligence in tracking my progress:)
  • GettingFitMom33
    Options
    If you aren't already strength training, I recommend you give it a try. Consistent resistance training, combined with eating at a deficit, can help get you that toned, fit look you are after.
    Thank you! Blessings :)
  • GettingFitMom33
    Options
    MegTK wrote: »
    Two years since I had my baby and I'm finally feeling like I'm capable of making the commitment. Good luck with your work.
    Well you are apart of a community that encourages and provides support. Wishing you the best of luck!