These taste pretty close to "as good as skinny feels"

Options
WildFlower7
WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
:wink:
Perfect cool summer treat and sooo de-lish Dreyers- Acai Blueberry popsicles, only 60cal's and heavenly as all heck!!

6 in the box and only 2.50 at your local Winco...filled that little empty spot I had in my tummy pretty well too

Have a great day pal's:smile:

Replies

• CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    I LOVE those!! I also really enjoy fudgecicles as a little low cal treat!!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Dreyer's Whole Fruit popsicles... but I must admit, the Acai Blueberry ones are the only ones I don't like! Haha!

Love love love the rest - my fave is Strawberry and my freezer is constantly stocked with those... but I'm also a fan of Lemonade, Coconut, Pomegranate, Tangerine, Grape... I could go on haha. I have heard tell of PEACH ones, but never seen them. If I do they will for sure pass up Strawberry as my fave.
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Dreyer's Whole Fruit popsicles... but I must admit, the Acai Blueberry ones are the only ones I don't like! Haha!

Love love love the rest - my fave is Strawberry and my freezer is constantly stocked with those... but I'm also a fan of Lemonade, Coconut, Pomegranate, Tangerine, Grape... I could go on haha. I have heard tell of PEACH ones, but never seen them. If I do they will for sure pass up Strawberry as my fave.
    The peach ones are fab, but OMG - the pineapple? Swoon.
  • lady95
    lady95 Posts: 46
    Options
    I don't think that phrase is true...

There's a hell of a lot of things that taste as good as being thin feels.
    It's like that phrase is promising something more awesome than it acctually is.

Take, for example, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, Milano cookies, Devil's Foodcake and pure, unfiltered, grilled, cheesy CHEESEBURGERS!
    lol
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options

OOOOOOOH pineapple would be good too!!! I did a search on the website and found where I can get peach ones relatively near me. (Okay, like 20 minutes away... does not mean I will not be making a pilgrimage and buying as many boxes as I can fit in my freezer... HAHA!)

What if I got a pineapple one and a coconut one and alternated taking licks of each of them... it would be like a pina colada popsicle! Someone needs to invent that... get on it, Dreyer's!!!
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    COCONUT...MMMMMmmmmm my favorite! ;)
  • WildFlower7
    Options

OOOOOOOH pineapple would be good too!!! I did a search on the website and found where I can get peach ones relatively near me. (Okay, like 20 minutes away... does not mean I will not be making a pilgrimage and buying as many boxes as I can fit in my freezer... HAHA!)

What if I got a pineapple one and a coconut one and alternated taking licks of each of them... it would be like a pina colada popsicle! Someone needs to invent that... get on it, Dreyer's!!!

LOVE that idea!! :love: Even if you did that you'd be in pretty good shape...only 120cal's :laugh: