Hangover 2

Options
dnthaveasn
dnthaveasn Posts: 113
Is anyone going to go see Hangover 2 this weekend? Do you think this one will be better than the first?

Replies

• Caramel787
    Caramel787 Posts: 8
    Options
    I want to see it. I hope it's better than the first. Sometimes it's hard for a sequel to be as good as the first
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the midnight premiere tonight!! SO excited. I have a feeling it won't be as good as the first (since when are sequels ever as good?), but it will most definitely be hilarious.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    better? I think it will be in the same realm and hell yes i am going...i watch the first one all the time !
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am sure that it is going to be INSANE...however, I think it'll be hard to top the first...I think I liked it so much because I could actually relate to it...of course my friends and I never took things THAT far, but there are quite a few nights that had events that just didn't add up. Fun times!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    My son is going at the midnight showing tonight as well. He will let me know how it is. I definitely want to see it. The previews are crazzzzy!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    I totally want to see it! I saw the first one in the theater and it was so damn funny I cried. Maybe me and the hubby can catch a matinee this weekend - tix are SO expensive now! We rarely go to the movies any more -we wait for stuff to come out on Redbox - lol. But this one would be worth the extra cash to see on the big screen!
  • dnthaveasn
    dnthaveasn Posts: 113
    Options
    I totally want to see it! I saw the first one in the theater and it was so damn funny I cried. Maybe me and the hubby can catch a matinee this weekend - tix are SO expensive now! We rarely go to the movies any more -we wait for stuff to come out on Redbox - lol. But this one would be worth the extra cash to see on the big screen!

I never thought that I'll have to pay $10 or more to see a movie:frown: . I think this movie will be worth it though.
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am sure that it is going to be INSANE...however, I think it'll be hard to top the first...I think I liked it so much because I could actually relate to it...of course my friends and I never took things THAT far, but there are quite a few nights that had events that just didn't add up. Fun times!

Hahaha i've definitely had several of those nights too, where you wake up going "what happened...where am i??" :laugh:
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I saw an advance screening on Monday and I must say it is hilarious (IMHO). They definitely raised the bar with the sequel.
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to go see it..hopefully by next weekend I can go. I love the first one. I just hope they tie in the first one somehow..specially in the form of Stu's wedding...I will leave it at that in case people don't know what I mean.