Replies

• salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    add me all
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started this journey at 401 pounds and aiming to lose 211 pounds. Am 24 days in and am 15 pounds down, and would certainly love some people with similar goals that understand the struggles that bigger people with an astronomical amount of weight to lose have to go through. I am living in Oklahoma and a very social person, so would love to meet you all! Have a great weekend!
  • VioletLemon
    VioletLemon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    that is so amzon
    I started this journey at 401 pounds and aiming to lose 211 pounds. Am 24 days in and am 15 pounds down, and would certainly love some people with similar goals that understand the struggles that bigger people with an astronomical amount of weight to lose have to go through. I am living in Oklahoma and a very social person, so would love to meet you all! Have a great weekend![

That is sooooo amazing!!! And in 24 days wow!!! God bless you and everyone who has responded to this thread!! I truly believe that there IS a better way to lose without surgery! Slow and steady and getting stronger everyday yeah?
  • VioletLemon
    Options
    oops typo up there lol
  • jusme1977
    jusme1977 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I have around 140 pounds to lose. Anyone can add me. :)
  • myowninspiration33
    myowninspiration33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose a lot too. Anyone can add me if they want.
  • JennasJourneytoFitness
    JennasJourneytoFitness Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 also. I started tracking calories 3 days ago hopefully it will help me lose weight as I've been exercising since April and see no weight loss on the scale only se inches but I believe it's because i was not counting calories. I'm here for support and to give support. Add me too.
  • whitney0634
    whitney0634 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Whitney and I'm 28 yrs old. My current weight is 293. My goal is to lose 143 lbs. I am just getting started here. You and anyone else on this forum can feel free to add me. :-)
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I'm down 80 and have 60 more to go!
  • jjenf1950
    jjenf1950 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started MFP 38 days ago at 350- Im currently 338 and would love to have some friends who are pushing toward a goal of 150 lbs or more to lose without surgery- like I am! I dont know what my goal weight is yet but I know its under 200-Im swimming everyday and eating about 1700-1800 cal a day. Slow and steady its coming off and the swimming is helping firm. Im scared about loose skin but Im just going to keep the goal in mind and eat well, drink lots of water and burn this weight off! Please add me and lets help each other!

• jjenf1950
    jjenf1950 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Since 2011 I have lost 56lb but 14 have crept back on so I have joined MFP with the support of a nutritionist from my GP surgery. She has given me a target of 51 lb. I am keeping within my calories but today I have gone over the recommended fat intake! I would like to be added so we can support each other.
    Regards Jen. UK
  • _Sara_A_
    _Sara_A_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Just curious how you are doing
  • ALovelyChange
    ALovelyChange Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I started 4 weeks ago at 303lbs, and haven't weighed myself since. I log every day, update the news feed several times a day, and am always up for a motivational chat. I have an open food and exercise diary as well. :) best of luck to everyone!
  • ccassityii
    ccassityii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, day 10 here for me.... have lost 2.6 lbs so far and need about 147.4 to go..
  • VioletLemon
    Options
    as of today Im down 12 lbs- Im getting stronger each day by swimming laps- I was doing breastroke and now Im doing backstroke. I cant side breathe to do a regular swim so Im looking into getting a snorkle so I can swim normal. I had a couple set backs this week with emotional eating and got quite sick to my stomach but Im still here and I really want this! Everything right now is experimental- what food- what exercise -Im listening to my body for sure!
  • OneDeterminedMama
    OneDeterminedMama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Need to lose around 150 lbs! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • XxDeadlyDesirexX
    XxDeadlyDesirexX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 120lbs feel free to add me everyone together we can do this!
  • tatbrat99
    tatbrat99 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am heading to ONEderland!!!
  • tla710
    tla710 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost 112lbs. You can do it! Add me.