Younger sister getting tatted before me!

Options
cshew30
cshew30 Posts: 4 Member
so my little sister just turned 18 and now is off to get a tattoo. Which is sweet I'm all for it, the only problem is I don't have one yet -__- would love to go get one with her anyone have any cool ideas?

Replies

• jesssargent2
    jesssargent2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm getting tattooed again on the 26th, I'm getting the Buddhist symbol Hamsa. I already have four. Can you show pictures here? What is your sis getting?
  • LouisianaHotSauce_93
    LouisianaHotSauce_93 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Do not ask people on the internet about permanently marking your body find an artist tell him what you like and go from there!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Do not ask people on the internet about permanently marking your body find an artist tell him what you like and go from there!

Don't listen to her. Get a small tribal stamp on the low of your back (especially if you have a little patch of hair down there).
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

Don't listen to her. Get a small tribal stamp on the low of your back (especially if you have a little patch of hair down there).

I agree. From a female perspective it's suuuuper attractive. Especially if it's a butterfly.
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I have 2 they are addicting I want more but have to be able to cover them up for my job. :'(
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Get one that says yelirevoli only because I'm the only one that knows
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Get something that means something to you, that you wont mind showing off into your late 70s! Lol I have 9 .... removing one... oh what a mistake that was :joy: ...but getting more ;) it feels so good too! << not everyone will agree with that as most people say it kills lol ;)
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I got my first one at 31, then my second one the next day. Took a big loss to feel something big enough to put on my body.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I have no.tattoos and I am not getting any, case closed, however my ex has me.on.His leg, its about a foot long,

P.S. WE DIDN'T LASTS :p
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I have one! The top of my chest has a lil winged heart that a friend had drawn up for me. It's inspired by Navi from Zelda for the wings. Next will be the Majora Mask.
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I'm getting another in a few weeks!!
  • CarlJones21
    CarlJones21 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    fj6uq940jh1f.jpg
    this is going to be my next tattoo, God is braking everything that keeps me bound.
  • cdlee10
    cdlee10 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    talk to your local businesses like Applebee's, Famous Footwear or Mcdonalds. Ask if they will pay for your tattoo if you get their logo...batta bing batta boom...free tattoo.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    For some reason I read the heading wrong.