Ready to get my life back!

Options
Hi,
I'm Alisha.
I am 21 years old, have 2 boys, wonderful boyfriend, and i'm a Charge Nurse.
I am currently 250 pounds and am 5'4". I was 180 before I every got pregnant and would LOVE to see that on the scale before the end of the year. That's my short term goal. My long term goal is to be 140. I'm hoping to reach this before May of 2016. I think it's somewhat manageable because that would put me to lose around 2.5 pounds a week, give or take.
I tried Weight Watchers, it doesn't work for me, plus it's to expensive!
I'm looking for "buddies" to help me along the way. It's the only way I'll be able to do it! So don't hesitate to add me and message me so we can help each other out on our journey!

Replies

• Seigla
    Seigla Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi Alisha! Welcome! :)

That's a nice goal! A bit of advice, based on my personal experience: focus on changing your lifestyle for the better; learn to enjoy eating & drinking healthy and to enjoy exercise. Losing weight doesn't have to be torture; it can be an interesting journey, it's what you make of it. Sure it will be frustrating at times, for example if you don't lose weight for a while, but that's only temporary. If you have learnt to love your lifestyle you will get to your goals and maintain it.

Good luck!