reading my reoprt

I just finished my report, its said if every day was like today I would weight 12 st 9lbs, what does this mean?

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    It means if you ate those exact same foods every day for 5 weeks and worked out at the exactly same amount as today for 5 weeks at the end of 5 weeks you'd weigh 12st 9lbs.
  • SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member
    It means if you ate those exact same foods every day for 5 weeks and worked out at the exactly same amount as today for 5 weeks at the end of 5 weeks you'd weigh 12st 9lbs.

At the end of it you should weigh 12st 9lbs. It's never been accurate for me, however.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member

At the end of it you should weigh 12st 9lbs. It's never been accurate for me, however.

Me either. But I've never ate the exact same foods and done the exact same exercises every day for even 2 days - let alone weeks!

• SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member

Me either. But I've never ate the exact same foods and done the exact same exercises every day for even 2 days - let alone weeks!

Of course, because I would probably be so bored I'd start eating sponges for something different, however, in theory, if the numbers all stay very close together (within 100 each day) it should be somewhat accurate.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Someone actually did do the same thing for five weeks (so she said) and didn't lose as much as it was claimed. I think I'd go crazy trying to get the same amount of peanut butter or chicken, and you'd have to give up eggs or bananas or anything else that you can't just put a bit back.

Same calories seems a little more doable on the surface. But that would rule out any social life or variation of exercise and I'd go nuts.
  • charmaine2468
    charmaine2468 Posts: 7 Member
    But what does the st stand for? Example 12st 9lbs
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member

Ah you have the units set to stone and lb in your settings so 12 st =164lb. The weight you'd be then would be 171lb if my mental maths is working.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,072 Member
    bubaluboo wrote: »

Ah you have the units set to stone and lb in your settings so 12 st =164lb. The weight you'd be then would be 171lb if my mental maths is working.

12 stone = 168 lbs, so 12 st 9 lbs is 177 lbs.
    OP, go under settings (or account settings) and click on change units, and you can choose whether to measure weight in kilograms, pounds, or stone/pounds.
  • charmaine2468
    charmaine2468 Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks