My tail bone hurts

Options
Hi there I just started to use an exercise bike and now my tail bone hurts bad and if I seat for a bit and try to get up well it's bad any ideas please

Replies

• jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Try not to put pressure on it.

Also they sell bicycle seat cover that have gel cushions. I'm sure they will work for your stationary bike.
  • Luvlyrose
    Luvlyrose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Go to a chiropractic shop get adjusted. Sometimes it'll go away on its own but lay on your stomach meanwhile and if it hurts to move clench your butt and thrust forward while clenching
  • hipeeps3010
    hipeeps3010 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Try not to put pressure on it.

Also they sell bicycle seat cover that have gel cushions. I'm sure they will work for your stationary bike.

I did get one lol and still not worked
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    Hi there I just started to use an exercise bike and now my tail bone hurts bad and if I seat for a bit and try to get up well it's bad any ideas please

Look for a youtube video that demonstrates proper form. If it's not the seat cover, it's you.
  • hipeeps3010
    Options
    Luvlyrose wrote: »
    Go to a chiropractic shop get adjusted. Sometimes it'll go away on its own but lay on your stomach meanwhile and if it hurts to move clench your butt and thrust forward while clenching

What do you mean adjusted

• Luvlyrose
    Luvlyrose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sometimes your spine compresses all the discs start pushing against each other. Then it starts affecting things like your lower back neck tail bone. When you get adjusted they crack your full back plus your neck. Completely painless
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You probably need to adjust your seat and/or handlebars. I also had some issues at first but after a few rides my bottom got used to it.
  • hipeeps3010
    Options
    You probably need to adjust your seat and/or handlebars. I also had some issues at first but after a few rides my bottom got used to it.

Oh there is hope lol