Metabolic typing diet??

Options
Anyone know anything about this?? I'm considering getting the book. I took the quiz online & it told me I was a fast oxidizer. I looked up online what a fast oxidizer should eat & it said absolutely no fruit!!!! Uhhhh I love fruit! And that can't be healthy right?! Anyone know more about it?

Replies

• Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You really don't NEED fruit like "they" say....it's over eaten I believe and people get caught up in the hype of it's natural sugar! It's something you can and should eat. Not really...eat it sparingly like you would a dessert.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Don't be gullible
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Nancy, all this cross posting is not permitted under MFP guidelines

9. Do Not Post the Same Topic on Multiple Boards or Groups

Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam. Please note that this is NOT a guideline against inadvertently posting a question another member has asked before. We explicitly allow members to post questions that have been asked previously by other members. If you see a member post a topic that you think has been asked before by another member, please respond politely or simply move on. However, the same member cannot ask the same question or post the same topic more than once
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I see no reason to avoid fruit unless the fruit causes you digestive discomfort or if you are allergic. A diet like this would be absolutely horrible to me. I would never ever do it. I do NOT believe in cutting out things you "absolutely love" unless you have serious adverse affects/health conditions (such as someone with celiacs disease needing to avoid gluten.)

• davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Don't be gullible

This is the most sensible thing that people will post here. The best diet is eat less, move more - and hit your macros. Anything else is a distraction intended for someone to get the $ out of your pocket into theirs.
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    @Charm4u76132 please stop spamming

Reported
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    @Charm4u76132 please stop spamming

Reported

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh so that's why all these threads showed up at once. Jeez
  • Charm4u76132
    Charm4u76132 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This is not spam. Just trying to be helpful since there are various groups and questions here. I'm new to MFP.
    Is there a better way?
  • Sued0nim
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yes stop posting rubbish and repeatedly bumping ancient threads with your weblink...that would be better
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    This is not spam. Just trying to be helpful since there are various groups and questions here. I'm new to MFP.
    Is there a better way?

These are old threads, but if you want to post your experience and info, you do it only once. Multi-posting is against the site's guidelines

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Is there a better way?

I doubt OP was looking for an answer, for 3 years. lel
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize it was a zombie thread, and couldn't understand why there were suddenly so many posts about something most of us know is bunk. Now I get it.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Is there a better way?

Anything where you have to enter your e-mail address to get something ... and then get 500 spam e-mails a day is spam in my opinion.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Looks like the thread was 'cleaned up', let's just let it die now.