Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need tips.

Hey, so I'm looking to lose 3 stone by the beginning of September, with my current diet would that be possible?
Drinks: Nothing but Water. Usually 2 litres.
Snacks:Rarely crisps, some fruit
Breakfast: Don't have any
Dinner:Microwave meal. Home made chips. Sometimes a pizza.
Exercise: Depending on which day, I do more exercise. For example, during Monday-Friday. I walk around much, much more (My app tells me 10000 steps) and then finish the day with a little run
On weekends, I'll walk the dog, then go for a run. Sometimes on Sunday, I don't do anything since I consider it a break 'day'
Pills: I also use the XLS Fat Binder pills.

I'm 13 stone 8. I'm looking to be 10 stone 3-8 by September. Can this happen?

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    edited June 2015
    Less than 11 weeks to the beginning of September. Max you should expect to lose is about 22 lbs, 42 lbs is far too much to expect.

And ditch the "Fat Binder" pills, they're junk.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    edited June 2015
    That's too aggressive a goal for such a short time frame, as well as not enough food. You should be eating a minimum of 1200 calories after exercise, and aim for a stone at the most. Also ditch the diet pills, they'll do nothing.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    1 stone = 14 lb
    14 x 3 = 42lb total to lose (by 1st Sept 2015). That's 72 days, or 10 weeks. That's not possible, at all.

The diet you are giving us; completely useless. The amounts could be anything; we don't know how much is there.

Doesn't matter what you eat, as long as you eat in a caloric deficit, you will lose weight.

Those fat binder pills, waste of money. They do nothing.
  • jojo261180
    jojo261180 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I've been using my fitness pal for 31 days and lost just over 6lb.
    It hasn't even been that hard!
    You basically need to completely change what you eat and be aware of what your eating.
    Portion size is very important so weigh everything.
    Ad me if you like and have a look at my diary.
    Google is brilliant, I have the problem that o am always hungry so I looked up foods that keep you full.
    It really works and I do no exercise at all.
    Microwave meals, chips and pizza are definitely off the list I'm afraid.
    X
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    jojo261180 wrote: »
    You basically need to completely change what you eat and be aware of what your eating.
    Google is brilliant, I have the problem that o am always hungry so I looked up foods that keep you full.
    X

Why would any of those things be off the list? I eat them and I've lost 60 pounds.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    1 microwave meal can be anywhere from 200 calories to 2000 calories. The diet you posted doesn't have nearly enough data to tell if you will lose weight with it or not.

Set up MFP to lose 2# per week. Eat the calorie total it gives you. If you exercise, eat back 50-75% of those calories. You will lose at a healthy rate. 4# a week is unhealthy and VERY VERY unlikely to happen consistently.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    jojo261180 wrote: »
    X

Any specific reasoning for that? I ate pizza and chips when losing weight..