Options
wandakc
wandakc Posts: 227 Member
I would l;ove to meet some folks and share together that are on Jenny Craig

Anyone out there??????

Replies

• AngieJo314
    Options
    ME. Starting week two today. Disappointed with my first weigh-in yesterday. Lost 1.8lbs. Was really hoping to lose at least 3lbs first week. But slow and steady wins the race!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have done it in the past and I loved a lot of the foods. Unfortunately it's not in my budget right now. Good luck to you!! It really can work (I lost 45 lbs on it many years ago).
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 of Jenny and loving it. I've lost about 8 lbs. It's exactly what I need right now.
  • susiedriscoll
    susiedriscoll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started JC on June 8, this is my first week, doing well so far.
  • mohlines
    mohlines Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on my fourth week of Jenny Craig and have lost 11 lbs so far. My goal is to loose 50 more. I'd love to have a JC group on MFP for support and to share ideas.
  • susiedriscoll
    susiedriscoll Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi, i am almost finished my second week on Jenny Craig is doing well.
  • tennisgirl444
    tennisgirl444 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am back on it! Would love to chat if anyone is looking for a JC buddy!
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I have to apologize for my late response. I had to stop JC primarily for the $, my husband is unemployed and i just could not justify/spending using it.
  • Ibeachlover
    Ibeachlover Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My wife is looking at this product line. Is it better than others? We have an office / store, or whatever it is, not far from our home so might be good choice. Please let me know if you reviewed others and why JC...thanks.