Sex...as exercise

Options
2»

Replies

• ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »
    Two minutes of cardio is no use to me so I class it as resistance. There is always resistance. ;)

Two minutes? Ah, to be young.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    jojoglode wrote: »
    So... Can you count sex as exercise? How would you calculate?

You just set elliptical on highest grade incline and go by cals burned when one or both fall off.
  • mrswilkins40
    mrswilkins40 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh well just answered my question but i did get a laugh # unless you deadlifting each other,really lol
  • mrswilkins40
    mrswilkins40 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    For science, would it be tacky to wear a heart rate monitor when getting it on? I could just pretend it's a handcuff or something.

IMO, it wouldn't bother me. Or my husband....but with 4 kids ages 7 & under......we're grateful to get any "alone time" at all, lol.

Poor baby been there they get grown an leave lol had 5 4girls 1boy the baby he is 17 now an graduates high school next year him an the 18 year are the only two home the 18 going off to college in the fall so hang in there lol
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Two minutes of cardio is no use to me so I class it as resistance. There is always resistance. ;)

same here!

I think for it to make any difference, you'd have to go full force for like an hour! Ain't no one got time, inclination or energy for that shite. Not me, anyway.

• macr0babe
    macr0babe Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Imo , Things like sex, walking around your house , doing laundry or whatever are considered part of your daily activities so theres no point in logging all of that stuff.

Agreed! I've never known sex to burn more than 100 calories anyway.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    oversight.png
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    jojoglode wrote: »
    So... Can you count sex as exercise? How would you calculate?

Just track it as 69 calories burned. Done.
  • macr0babe
    macr0babe Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    oversight.png

This is the greatest thing I've seen all day.
  • TrailBlazinMN
    TrailBlazinMN Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I think the pinnacle of sex and recuperation require more calories than the actual act of it.
  • Onelifeman
    Onelifeman Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    oversight.png

So funny
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I've worn a hrm once lol. It did not burn many calories.
  • pdxwrestling
    pdxwrestling Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's more like strength training. If you can last five minutes of Chinese Cowgirl without collapsing, you're ready for that 5K.
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Chinese cowgirl?
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options

I know you're joking, but it helps to signify that with a tongue-face or something. The wink just makes it incredibly creepy...
  • greenfirearm
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Imo , Things like sex, walking around your house , doing laundry or whatever are considered part of your daily activities so theres no point in logging all of that stuff.

Luckaaaay!

• greenfirearm
    Options
    Maybe not if you're prone to be bottom. The top partner probably burns a few calories.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I don't log it. I see it as a bonus.
    IMO as soon as I start viewing it as a logable exercise, there is a problem.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    I think heart rate is not an accurate measure of actual calories burned in this case. LOL. I'm quite sure it's more work to carry boxes up stairs than it is to have a few orgasms.