Before 317 pounds - now 150 pounds :)

Replies

• tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Congrats! That's awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    You were pretty before and you are pretty now, but you achieved something that is very hard. You transformed yourself! Get it gorgeous!
  • reeves45
    reeves45 Posts: 55 Member
    So happy for you!! What a great story, congrats.
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Inspirational!!!
  • LisaCody2015
    LisaCody2015 Posts: 7 Member
    You look great. Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    That's a wonderful loss. You look and sound so positive, good for you.
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Amazing. Well done.
  • rckk18
    rckk18 Posts: 27 Member
    Just unbelievable. Fantastic job. The feeling of success must be tremendous I hope to have it someday.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Rock star!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Thanks for sharing!! My "I have to do this" goal is 80 pounds in 13 months. (I'm cheesy...next July I want to wrap up 40 items in a box & give it to myself to represent 40 pounds lost for ME and wrap another one & present it to my girls to signify 40 pounds lost for THEM). Really I'd love to have a box for each girl & me...but....that's a dream not a set goal. You ARE an inspiration! Stories like this prove it to me that I can do it too!

<3
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    You've done well...you're very lovely and YES inspiring, whether you might agree or not! ;)

You look simply gorgeous...that seems to be the main word coming out of our mouths after viewing you transformation. I don't believe anyone ever means harm when saying this so I hope you'll take it as shared.. But you look like 2 different ppl..... Perhaps it's self acceptance that's glowing through the photos.
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Thanks guys xx
  • blueice115
    blueice115 Posts: 2 Member
    Can I ask how many calories a day you were consuming and how many days and length of time you were walking to achieve that goal in 11 months? You look absolutely stunning. :) A wonderful accomplishment.
  • jer1993
    Hi, thank you! I was eating around a thousand calories a day and walking Monday to Friday normally , usually about an hours walk! 3 or 4 miles! Walk much more now but eat more aswell! Because I was on a low calorie diet I was getting monthly blood tests off my doctor! I also have an underactive thyroid xx
  • blueice115
    blueice115 Posts: 2 Member
    Well thank you so much for sharing :) I think it's just amazing your transformation and very encouraging. Thank you so much for replying!! :)
  • jer1993
    Thank you again :) and it's no problem xx
  • linzi02
    linzi02 Posts: 74 Member
    You look absolutely amazing! Well done :)
  • jer1993
  • TruCowboysFan812
    TruCowboysFan812 Posts: 27 Member
    Wow! In 11 months?! You look great. Please tell me how you did it so I can try. Its amazing. :)
  • Arianemarie123
    Arianemarie123 Posts: 42 Member
    Wow, you look so good! Congratulations!
  • jer1993
    Thanks :) basically cut out all the crap like cakes chocolate take aways! I actually have only started having treats now as I only have 12 pounds to go! I was very strict, did even have one treat in 11 months :( was well worth it though!! I do a high ish carb low fat diet xx
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    this is inspiring and you look great!!
  • kayva91011
    kayva91011 Posts: 19 Member
    Congrats!
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    You look amazing AND you sound so very happy that it's both contagious and inspiring. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • citalia21
    citalia21 Posts: 16 Member
    Very inspiring!! Great job!! :)
  • vikki_ferguson017
    vikki_ferguson017 Posts: 1 Member
    That's wonderful jer1993 !! It's posts like yours that inspire and motivate me. I'm just at the start of my journey. Thank you so much for sharing. And Congratulations !!!
  • paulanthony9596
    paulanthony9596 Posts: 131 Member
    What an amazing and inspiring story! Congratulations and you look amazing!
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Astounding! YAY you!! :smile:
  • HeatherCrazyCat
    HeatherCrazyCat Posts: 46 Member
    Goodness me - you look so different now!
    I bet you feel like a different person too - and mighty proud of your achievements I hope :-)
    You're a real inspiration!
    How did you feel at the start of your journey, when you saw such a long road looming ahead?
    I have lost 12lb of the 60lb I need to reach a healthy BMI, and at the start I was terrified of the journey. Now I am starting to enjoy it as I reach mini-targets.
  • JudithNYC
    JudithNYC Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you for sharing. I don't know you and I'm smiling like a fool, like I had any part in your transformation. WOW!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!