Replies

• secretsquiral
    secretsquiral Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!! well done girl
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone means a lot :) I eat a lot of chicken turkey and tuna, carbs, and stick to low fat! I know a lot like low carbs but I love my carbs and eating mostly rice, pasta and potatoes definitely works for me x
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing accomplishment! Especially how quickly you lost! Can you share more about how many calories you ate a day to do this? How tall are you?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    And did you follow a resistance training plan because judging by your after shots you have managed to preserve your muscles beautifully

I'm not sure you actually appreciate quite how exceptional your story is

I find it fascinating and would love to know more ...please share
  • jer1993
    Options
    I walk most days and do ten miles a day on my exercise bike (most days) also do 50 sit ups 3 times a week! I did do circuit training 2 times a day for 3 months that helped a lot in a month I lost 8 pounds but 13 inches
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow! So everyday you walked, biked, and did circuit training!? DEDICATION RIGHT THERE! I just don't have more than an hour to work out, but good for you!
  • jer1993
    Options

Thank you :) it's hard to fit it in isn't it?! I just do it at stupid o clock most nights when I'm half asleep on my excersise bike lol x
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    @jer1993 you've done a spectacular job! :smiley:

Did you weigh all your food and stick to a certain number of calories?
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great!
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thank you x
  • jer1993
    Options

Thank you x yes I did. I weighed everything and stuck to no more than a thousand calories a day, wish I could say the same now lol I think I have just reached a stage where I feel happy and comfortable so if it takes me 4 months to lose the 12 pounds so be it :) x
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    jer1993 wrote: »

Thank you x yes I did. I weighed everything and stuck to no more than a thousand calories a day, wish I could say the same now lol I think I have just reached a stage where I feel happy and comfortable so if it takes me 4 months to lose the 12 pounds so be it :) x

No more than 1000 calories net, or total? Because with the amount of exercise you were doing, that would be extremely low calories after you subtract your calories burned. Even netting 1000 cals seems extreme, if not under a doctor's supervision.

• jer1993
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    jer1993 wrote: »

No more than 1000 calories net, or total? Because with the amount of exercise you were doing, that would be extremely low calories after you subtract your calories burned. Even netting 1000 cals seems extreme, if not under a doctor's supervision.

I was under doctor supervision got bloods taken every 4 weeks and I have never been healthier :)
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    That's great that you were under doctor's supervision. It's important with such a low caloric intake. Who designed your diet plan, was it you, him, or a special nutritionist? Did your calories fluctuate as your weight dropped? Did you lose more at first? How much the first month compared to the last month?

Sorry for so many questions, but it really is just an extraordinary amount of weight you've lost so quickly! Really remarkable!
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    How did you lose that much in 11 months? So awesome!
  • chinablk22
    chinablk22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow you did it, and look great, it's all about loving yourself. And you are a great motivator, thank you for sharing your success.
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow you are gorgeous! You go girl! Very inspirational! I am going to start today! Ty!
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thanks ladies :) and when your 317 pounds a thousand calories a day is plenty! As long as you eat enough protein fruit and veg! Since losing obviously I have upped my calories, try and eat between 1200 and 1500 Monday to Thursday then whatever I want on weekends x
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!