Before 317 pounds - now 150 pounds :)

Options

Replies

• rhondajohnson3306
    rhondajohnson3306 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrat! Please give me advice how often should. I exercise,how many calories and what should. I set my calorie goals to,and I have 70 to lose
  • clee0869
    clee0869 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Thank you
  • purplemystra
    purplemystra Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! I needed to see your post today. I have a few good days then have a bad day. I keep picking myself up and moving forward. Thanks
  • soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations! You look amazing. You've done so much to be proud of.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great! xx
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Congratulations

So how many calorie were you eating and what was your exercise programme? Did you have a medical team as support? Weight loss surgery? Your journey must have required a major commitment however you did it.

May I ask what side effects you experienced from losing weight so incredibly fast? Did you have kidney issues, gallstones? I've read lots of studies that warn against weight loss, even for the morbidly obese, of greater than 3.3lb per week and you have averaged closer to 4 which is pretty amazing..how is your skin now?

I must say you don't even look like the same person- it's an almost unbelievable transformation
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    W
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    WOW you go girl
  • MyFightSong
    MyFightSong Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Most awesome! You are my inspiration!
  • samantha0131
    samantha0131 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Woah!!!! It looks like the pics are of you and your mom, you got younger!!! Congrats!! That's a huge success!
  • Ozzzzzzzzzz
    Ozzzzzzzzzz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job.
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look terrific! Good for you! Do tell your details! I just started eating Keto/Paleo and riding a bike and have lost 13 pounds in two and a half weeks. How many calories per day were you at, whats your height and how much walking did you do? Congrats again!!!
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. :) nope , no surgerys! Just me and my notebook :) and too b fair my skin isn't too bad, the only
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    jer1993 wrote: »
    Thanks all. :) nope , no surgerys! Just me and my notebook :) and too b fair my skin isn't too bad, the only

good for you - you are very lucky with your skin as that's extremely rapid loss and most people would expect that their skin would take another year or so to catch up, but then you are very young so I suppose you benefit from increased elasticity and you must have good genetic luck.

So you used a notebook rather than the app? ...wow, that must have been challenging. How did that work?

What was your regular daily intake like? Did you calorie count? How many calories did you stick to to achieve an average loss of 4lbs a week? How much exercise did you do per day?

Are you in maintenance now? How is that going?

I find this fascinating because of the speed of loss, was it front ended? ie did you lose more to start with and then see the loss slow down .. your success story just flies in the face of so much research .. and for you to have had no medical complications, I hope you appreciate just how lucky you are and make the most of it :)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    jer1993 wrote: »

OP can you share more about your eating habits during your weight loss?
  • meganamlung
    meganamlung Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome! did you have a hard time with the weight coming off from 165lb-150lbs? I am! its those last pounds that are having a hard time coming off. Any suggestions?
  • DiegoFonz
    DiegoFonz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great transformation! Congrats :smile:
  • indigorays
    indigorays Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So proud of you and I don't even know you (: you look stunning!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!