Progress, progress, progress, one pound at a time!

althom2
althom2 Posts: 18 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
Another month has gone by and I am SO close to reaching the half way mark of my goal of losing 100 pounds! I started Jan. 9th 2015, and my goal was to do it by Oct. 1st 2016 (the big 50th birthday). It's been five months. If I keep going the way I am I'll be 3/4 of the way there by my 49th birthday! Woo hoo! (they are awful pictures, and this weeks caught me mid blink, but I really couldn't be more proud!)

uv1u1oa1cs38.png
41.4.png 269.9K

Replies

• southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    Great job! You look younger and happier. :)
  • reeves45
    reeves45 Posts: 55 Member
    Congrats, very very good.
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    You look great!!! It's smazing how young everyone looks after taking off some weight. You've done great and you're so close to your goal. Congratulations!!!
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Wow you are well on your way! :) congrats!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Amazing. Well done.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Holy Moly is what I said out loud :) This is FANTASTIC! I am also today at halfway to my goal...our numbers are a bit different but this is incredible! I am sending you a friend request!

BTW.....I think the big 50th in your case will be the little one :) you seriously look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!