Any females out there using Body Beast Program?

Options
I'm a beginner with the program. Looking for advice, success stories, friends for support
I have a few disadvantages,
1- height 4'11
2- gender
3- age 47
4-weight - not much too lose. Currently - 120 lbs
Because of this, I'm struggling to reach my goal. Just want to lean up a bit especially my thighs and arms. I want to have sexy arm muscles lol
Anyone with same problem?!

Replies

• kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I am not doing bodybeast but madcow. I'm 42yrs old with about 7lbs to loose. I'm currently trying to cut some fat and retain what muscle I have. Once the last 7lbs have gone I plan to up my calories with the aim of bulking up my muscles. I'll do that for about 4 /6 months then try and cut the calories again so I can see what I've grown. It will be my first bulk / cut cycle so I'm reading up and getting as much advice as possible before I start. It's scarey!
  • ladygirl123
    ladygirl123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am not doing bodybeast but madcow. I'm 42yrs old with about 7lbs to loose. I'm currently trying to cut some fat and retain what muscle I have. Once the last 7lbs have gone I plan to up my calories with the aim of bulking up my muscles. I'll do that for about 4 /6 months then try and cut the calories again so I can see what I've grown. It will be my first bulk / cut cycle so I'm reading up and getting as much advice as possible before I start. It's scarey!

WOW sounds pretty interesting! Is that called madcow? I've never heard of that. Maybe we can try it together.

If that's you in the pic, nice
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options

I have body beast, and I've been trying to understand the bulk/cut eating patterns. Body beast came with a nutrition guide, so I'll really study that since the hamster falls off the wheel if I think too hard.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting the Body Beast program probably in August. I'm a distance runner with an aversion to strength training! But I need muscles!
  • raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Body Beast as well. On my my third week.