21 day fix

Options
HeyAshleyRae
HeyAshleyRae Posts: 9 Member
has anyone done the 21 day fix? If so, what's some recipes you enjoyed while on it?

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start my 2nd week. Are you on Pinterest? There are a ton of recipes.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I liked the workouts but did not follow the meal plan. Rather, I stuck with my MFP calorie goal and made meals consisting of sauteed veggies, baked chicken, rice, quinoa, and for breakfast, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, egg scrambles. The little containers do come in handy to pack things in lunches though!!
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Tons of recipes on printerest. I have a board just for 21 day fix recipes. PInterest ID: deltanordhornyo
  • HeyAshleyRae
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start my 2nd week. Are you on Pinterest? There are a ton of recipes.

I am and I have board for it, I just wanted to see people's favorites meals.
  • HeyAshleyRae
    Options
    deltayork wrote: »
    Tons of recipes on printerest. I have a board just for 21 day fix recipes. PInterest ID: deltanordhornyo

I also have a board. I just wanted to see some of people's favorite recipes
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    There's a great group here on MFP where people are sharing their experience and recipes and more: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers

Over 400 members and growing. Definitely worth checking out.
  • HeyAshleyRae
    Options
    SatiaRenee wrote: »
    There's a great group here on MFP where people are sharing their experience and recipes and more: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers

Over 400 members and growing. Definitely worth checking out.

Thank you!!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Consider using the search function and find the 10+ threads per day re: 21 Day Fix.
  • HeyAshleyRae
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Consider using the search function and find the 10+ threads per day re: 21 Day Fix.

No thanks. Lol.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options

No thanks. Lol.

yeah, why bother going to the trouble of looking up something yourself, when you can just ask other people to waste their time repeating answers they've already given before
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »

No thanks. Lol.

yeah, why bother going to the trouble of looking up something yourself, when you can just ask other people to waste their time repeating answers they've already given before
    Preeeeeach!
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

No thanks. Lol.

when my last cd was out you wasn't bumpin me