help???trying to lost 50 lbs by october any suggestions advice im female 22 and i weigh 196...5"3

Options
13»

Replies

• pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest lowering that goal a bit. 30 pounds in 3 months might be a better number to strive for, though even that is a bit on the hefty side. Trying for anything more is just potentially setting yourself up for failure because it will be extremely difficult and possibly quite miserable. Just have some patience, the weight will come off. I've lost 90 pounds in 9 months and it required a lot of work and a lot of dedication and a loooot of patience.
  • crazycatwoman79
    crazycatwoman79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i started my diet in april and have lost 27 pounds its all about calories and eating healthy its very possible with dedicated exercise that you will lose the weight by October best of luck to you!! its possible don't let anything stop you from achieving your goal!!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same position. I'm trying to loose 44 pounds by October also weigh 196. I knw strength training should help slim down.

Have you actually sat down and realised what realistic weight loss rates are? 44 in 3 months? Just why? Safe weight loss and just as importnatly tend to be between 1-2lb a week.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Is timetraval an option in your country?

I can only suggest getting a much more realistic goal and time frame.

50 pounds to lose, think 25 weeks at best, that's December or January and even that's optimistic I think,
  • johnstoncarol612
    johnstoncarol612 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    jazmin8a wrote: »
    Need advice please started my diet 1 month ago
    Hey, I'm 5'3' and want to lose 50 too