30 lbs to lose

Options
I need to lose 30 lbs. I can do it with dieting and light exercise. I enjoy the opinions of others so I can learn as I go.

Replies

• Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    This is doable. Honestly, weight loss is 90% diet and 10% exercise. Just make sure to make the right food choices and losing 30 lbs will be easy!
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i still have 45 lbs to go, and it's difficult. i have no advice, other than to keep at it. GL
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I started with 30pounds to lose at Christmas..... I am now one teeny tiny half pound away from my goal :) Best advice you can get is to weigh and log everything you eat, stick with it even during the periods you feel like the scale won't budge an ounce, take your measurements and pictures along the way to help you see the changes that might not always show up on the scale and find some type of activity you enjoy to move a little more. Best wishes on your journey..... You can do it !!!!
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm at 30 as well. If you'd like to add me we can power through these lbs together :)
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I have 30# to go as well! I have already lost 30# since Jauary
  • Randy589
    Randy589 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 30 lbs club too. I have been doing this for just under 6 months and I'm down 23 lbs. It's getting a bit tougher these days, best advice is to count calories correctly (be honest), don't cut foods out, just cut portion size if you gotta have it still. And don't give yourself a set time to meet your goal.