• hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You are ALL simply amazing!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    progresspicdavidsparty.jpg

Closing in on 400 pounds in my Senior year of high school.

2011-05-17_17-07-55_140.jpg

~250 pounds, my senior year of college.

WOW! That is AWESOME!! Congrats to you!!! Well done!
  • Angell_fly
    Angell_fly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jillis
    Jillis Posts: 13
    Options
    omg! the change you guys have done!!

Congrats everybody!

Makes me believe that everything is possible, thanks again guys for your pixs!!
  • suvernscorpio
    suvernscorpio Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This post is awesome and so inspiring.
    I can not believe how attractive everyone looks both male and female in their after pics.
    Obviously confidence plays a bit part because it oozes from within and having lost so much weight you must all feel so fantastic and so positive.
    However, I also think it's to do with losing the weight from your faces.
    The after pics with less face fat show how beautiful you all are.
    It truly brings out the best in you all.

Fantastic.......looking forward to more people reaching their goals and wanting to share their success pics.

Debs x
  • RedL1988
    RedL1988 Posts: 55
    Options
    bump
  • pegahpegah
    pegahpegah Posts: 4
    Options
    progresspicdavidsparty.jpg

Closing in on 400 pounds in my Senior year of high school.

2011-05-17_17-07-55_140.jpg

~250 pounds, my senior year of college.
  • pegahpegah
    pegahpegah Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow Well done
  • SassieSarah
    SassieSarah Posts: 26
    Options
    WOW, everybody, great job!!!

StephanieLynn76, thats some serious transformation, I gotta ask, what have you done to get completly ripped?

I am also 5.7, current weight 130, with kinda the same physique, and while I'm suite happy with my upper body, I would like to shape my legs, like u have done......

Cardio? Weights? Any secrets to share?
  • theMightyAnt
    Options
    Wow! You are all a true inspiration to me. I'm new here, feel free to add me as a friend.
    I hope to add some before and during photos soon. As well as the before photos I was too embarrassed to share ;-)
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    So much inspiration on this one thread! Amazing transformations:happy: . I will have to have one of my kids help me get a before on this new computer...pretty sad I know...I have been absent from MFP for 2 weeks and this is exactly what I needed to get "remotivated". Good luck to you all!:flowerforyou:
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow..... You guys are unbelievable! I looked at every page of his thread.

And some of you looked good in your before pic! Lol.....
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    WOW, everybody, great job!!!

StephanieLynn76, thats some serious transformation, I gotta ask, what have you done to get completly ripped?

I am also 5.7, current weight 130, with kinda the same physique, and while I'm suite happy with my upper body, I would like to shape my legs, like u have done......

Cardio? Weights? Any secrets to share?

Well thanks so much!!! If you check out my blog (link is in my siggy) I have all that info on there in detail ;)
  • SassieSarah
    SassieSarah Posts: 26
    Options
    Will do!
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WHOA! I just "invested" the last hour of my life looking at all of your before and afters. I couldn't stop until I saw every one!! Uh-maz-ing!!! Chocolate sounds disgusting right now. : )
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great aren't they! I think it's great seeing them all in one place.
    WHOA! I just "invested" the last hour of my life looking at all of your before and afters. I couldn't stop until I saw every one!! Uh-maz-ing!!! Chocolate sounds disgusting right now. : )
  • newmommy122910
    Options
    whether it was 5 or 17 either way you look amazing!!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I know you've seen mine b/c we're friends... but I'll post for others who may view this for inspiration. I'm proof you can make a lifestyle change- even when you're super busy!!! I need to get some more "after" pics because I actually have more muscle definition now... the 132 lb ones were from Februrary (I'm 128 now and a size smaller) and the arm and workout gear pic was over a month ago and I've been in the gym a lot more lifting weights since then so I have more definition and lower body fat %.

clintnikkibeforeafter2-1.jpg
    B4AFTER.jpg
    skinny.jpg
    arm.jpg
    workout.jpg

You love fabulous!!!!! Great results and love the dresses:happy:
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness I just spent 45 minutes reading and staring at all these amazing before, during and after pictures! You are all so motivating and beautiful! Thank you for sharing them!

I thought i'd join in! I started at 234lbs and am now at 186lbs. I started my weightloss journey December 2010 :) I still have a ways to go, but I am happy with my progress, so close to 50lbs lost :)

Recent pic to compare exactly one year apart to the day!
    34652so.jpg

These last two pics show my after pic at around 196lbs I believe :)
    29kufqg.jpg

2lb993.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!