Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• emilyemtb
    emilyemtb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could definitely use more friends to encourage me (and vice versa).
  • SummerLovin0x
    SummerLovin0x Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Add Me <3
  • audreyanderson4
    audreyanderson4 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Mountain_Biker
    Mountain_Biker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm JT! I've been on and off MFP since Jan 2011, I initially lost 75 pounds in 8 months but have gradually put some of it back on. I fell off the fitness wagon a few times do to life. I love to workout and provide support/motivation and wouldn't mind making some friends along the way.
  • MrFitness225
    MrFitness225 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm here if you need motivation and encouragement.
  • Thriller0001
    Thriller0001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!!!
  • emailericnow
    emailericnow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I've been on MFP for a month plus and have been consistently working towards becoming fitter. Having some awesome champion friends has helped a lot. I'd love to have some more to give and accept motivation. :) Best of luck on the fitness lifestyle.
  • m_shell06
    m_shell06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Open to new friends
  • XxtabithaxX
    XxtabithaxX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like some new friends to help keep me motivated! I had lost 25 pounds, but gained it back. So now I am trying to lose it again! Seeing more people's progress would be great!
  • R2LLs
    R2LLs Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I need Friends to help me and motivate me. I always start off well. and at about 7lbs down, I quit. then i gain it back :/ ... please add me. I'm considered obese at 31% body fat. I have a weight loss goal of 50 lbs to get back to a healthy weight and healthier lifestyle!!! friends would be much needed.

• alexgunn319
    alexgunn319 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having an amazing day! Im an active MFP user looking for friends. Lets motivate each other to be the best we can be!!
  • squisherz
    squisherz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Always up for more motivation. Add me but please included msg referencing this form
    Cheers
  • debmaison7
    debmaison7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here feel free to add me
  • BIKNIBODY
    BIKNIBODY Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am new to this app and trying to lose weight so need friends to motivate,support and share ideas. Feel free to add me. Thank u
  • alerman21
    alerman21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just looking for some inspiration and community through this weight loss (hopefully) time! Would love to help others which will keep me coming back definitely - I will make it past the two week log in streak this time: positive thinking, positive thinking, positive thinking! Add me :)
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here looking for friends and some helpful motivation.
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for some friends who is active and can provide me some motivation and support. I will offer it back. Anyone can add me. Have a great day and PLAY BALL !!!
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Lost 10, looking to lose 20 more. Always try to support my friends, so let's do it up :)
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    always needing new inspirations and motivation, trying to get back on track after gaining what I've lost, HELP!!!!