Starting Monday! & looking for determined friends around 180-200lb

Options
healthybearey
healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
Hey!
Ok, well I am a female student and have a lot of free time now, I've done this weight loss journey many times over now... have lost some weight but gained a high percentage of it back. But, I am committed to reaching my goal of 140lb

Height: 5ft4
Current Weight: 190lb
Goal Weight: 140lb
Female
Plan to exercise ATLEAST 3 times a week.

If you are interested in becoming friends, leave a message or send me a request!

Replies

• ashleighproctor9
    ashleighproctor9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am slightly heavier than you (weighing 205) but my goals are exactly the same... Shall we motivate each other?
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    If youve done the journey many times before, then you might want to look at what went wrong and how you can avoid making previous mistakes.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    My weight and goals are almost exactly the same as yours! I am a little taller, so my goal is 160. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • healthybearey
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    If youve done the journey many times before, then you might want to look at what went wrong and how you can avoid making previous mistakes.

I know where I went wrong :) its a commitment, lack of motivation - stress issue. But i will get through it
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Added all!
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey, our goals are almost identical. (I'm 197 now). I'm 5'5" and 24. Feel free to add me.
  • MrsR130
    MrsR130 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me, me! 5'6", started at 194, goal is 140, and currently 184. Looking for more motivated and supportive friends on here to keep me going!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Why wait for Monday? Start by logging now!
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Why wait for Monday? Start by logging now!

I agree, something about starting on a Monday appeals to me lol.. like a new start not sure why! !
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Start now.
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Starting today
  • nikkidee510
    nikkidee510 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day. I'm female, 5'3 -194 lbs and have a goal of 140 lbs. good luck to all!! We can do this!
  • 50before37
    50before37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am not exactly there but almost, lets motivate each other! Adding a few from this thread hope you dont mind. I really needs friends, so we can motivate each other!
  • aswarty
    aswarty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as most of you, I'm 202 lbs. 5'7" and looking to hit 160. I am down 28 lbs. but would love some new friends to motivate and help inspire (and those who will do the same for me). Feel free to add me :smile:
  • LyaNox
    LyaNox Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm 15 days in and 5 pounds down from the dreaded 200 mark I saw on the scale. The first time I tipped the 200 I was pregnant with my first and ended up gaining 60 pounds total. My goal is to get down to my pre-baby weight. A healthy but curvy 160 but more importantly I need to get in shape. I have tried before but stress always won. This time I am determined to succeed.

Adding a few people as well because I need some accountability.
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently 196, already lost 69 pounds, goal is between 130 -140. Add me if you would like
  • tesemarie
    tesemarie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with nearly the same stats. Started at 217 nearly 4 months ago-- now at 184. I'd love to be 140 or a bit less-- not sure what my ideal weight is since I've never been down that low. :). Doing this time. I'm committed. Add me if you'd like!!!
  • gythachapman
    gythachapman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Our goals are the same and i'm 190 too! Being a student and being fit feels so difficult. Feel free to add me too!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My goal is 200-220 from a high of 330 (started this year at 315). 261 this morning, so half way there!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Starting today
    That's great! Try really hard to get away from the 'diets start on Mondays' mentality. Try to see that whenever you either slip up or make a conscious decision to eat over your calories, you can start again right away.