T25

Options
Im starting t25 today has anyonr tried it? How was it and how much weight was lost.

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Weight loss comes from a caloric deficit. So someone could lose any amount of weight whilst following T25.
  • seachelle76
    seachelle76 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weight loss comes from a caloric deficit. So someone could lose any amount of weight whilst following T25.
    Very true!

I did T25 when if first came out. I really liked it and found it to be a good workout for me due to time constraints. I ate at a moderate calorie deficit and lost around 10 lbs while doing the program. I didn't follow the diet that came with the program and I don't do Shakeology. I just ate healthy and calculated how many calories I needed for a healthy weight loss.
  • blue2264
    blue2264 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love it!. Its really good cardio, only 25 minutes and i'm drenched with sweat. I'm on last week & ive lost about 10lbs. I wish it was more like some of the people on its infomercial but i'm far from perfect with my diet so I've only got myself to blame. I plan to do it again and or maybe to p90x3/T25 hybrid when i'm done
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I did it and liked it a lot, although not as much as I liked Insanity and Insanity Max 30. I didn't lose anything due to maintaining my weight and not trying to lose. I ate back all of my exercise calories.
  • makiylareynolds
    makiylareynolds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Okay thanks guys!