Snacks

Options
palmerc19
palmerc19 Posts: 28 Member
needing help with healthy snacks that won't jeopardize weight loss. I'm definitely a snacker

Replies

• Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    get 100 calorie bags of popcorn, fudgesicles (40 cals per), carrot sticks, apple slices.
  • worstcaster
    worstcaster Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Unbuttered popcorn, fresh fruit, cottage cheese, almonds
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    So I have a new snack. I have a garden and the cucumbers are going nuts. I posted something on FB asking for recipe ideas and someone suggested slicing them and topping them with herbed cream cheese. Did it today and it's pretty good! The creaminess of the cheese balances the crisp cucumber and I found it quite satisfying.
  • ajax041813
    ajax041813 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Any mix of veggies with some olive oil and spices, nuts, fruit, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, beef jerky.
  • Renee2BFit
    Renee2BFit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nuts, raisins, cheese, fruits
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Food Doctor roasted bean mix for me at the minute - better than nuts
  • marynorbeck93
    marynorbeck93 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, tortilla chips and salsa, cheese on cucumber slices (or crackers), Greek yogurt and fruit, nuts or seeds!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Fruits, veg, nuts, seeds, granola bars, popcorn, nut butters, yogurt, granola, etc
  • jusme662
    jusme662 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great info
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hummus with cucumbers, nuts, sunflower seeds, beef jerky. :)
  • palmerc19
    palmerc19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Any snack recipes anyone has I would love to try out new things!
  • helenbenzie75
    helenbenzie75 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hummus with carrot sticks or celery.

Celery with low fat soft cheese

Bread sticks with salsa

Edamame beans are my favourite :smile: I only recently found a shop that sold them near me, I think I go through a pack a week.
  • jusme662
    jusme662 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cool
  • Kamclaughl
    Kamclaughl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    String cheese, leftover veggies- esp roasted cauliflower, Greek yogurt with berries, cottage cheese and fruit, hummus with veggies
  • bcruz313
    bcruz313 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Favorite is red bell pepper with hummus. Also plain greek (has to be nice and thick for me), 1/4 c blueberries and 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips. Crunchy veggies doused with seasoned rice vinegar and some red pepper flakes if you like spice.

I also saw a recipe on fb for bell pepper nachos with corn, black beans and cheese. Haven't tried it, but looked delicious!