Starting Monday! & looking for determined friends around 180-200lb

Options

Replies

• karinkane2
    karinkane2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just added you as a friend. Same current (as of today!) and goal weight. I'm starting today too. Go us!
  • HollySchuldt
    HollySchuldt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goals are the same! I'm starting at 180, have lost before, too. Would love the rest of you to add me, too! Thanks!
  • jazmin8a
    jazmin8a Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same here im a female 22 and 5"3 currently weighing 196 goal weight is 140/50
    Need friends to motivate and support each other in our journey
  • icedragon09
    icedragon09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!,

I am 5'2 194 and aiming for 130 Long way to go an d first day is today..... got to get to the dress i want!
    Have tried few things in the past.... the it the motivation to keep going to normally trips me up. Made it a few times and maintained but then life events have happened
  • torndefendermom
    torndefendermom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. About the same size & goal. 48 yrs old, harder to lose now than it was in the past. Could use the support.
  • mum24grlz
    mum24grlz Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm in too. I'm 5'3" and weigh 189.2 lbs. Heaviest I have ever been. Clothes not fitting; out of breath doing normal things. Just turned 51 and hit menopause and the pounds are not going away. New to tracking; was going to try WW again but figured I could try the principles I have learned from that program before and use MFP as a tracking tool. My long term goal is to hit the 150 mark; losing 39 lbs. Short term I am looking to lose 10 lbs so I can get back into some clothes that have recently become too tight.
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Added all :)
  • amandadunwoody
    amandadunwoody Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Started 6 weeks ago, down 4 pounds from 188 with a goal of 138! Add me :smile:
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm 47. 5'3 195. Goal weight 140. Baby steps first and will be ecstatic to get out go the 190's! Add me.
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Me again! I am at a point where I need to see some progress for my efforts. We are all around the same height/weight and have the same goals. Wondering if we could start a group where we can support each other and hopefully reach our goals!!
  • RhondaFindell
    RhondaFindell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -

I like you am 5'7" and currently 190 lbs and have a goal to reach a goal of 150. I am also taking baby steps as I am recovering from knee surgery and just been released to start using it again. I have a short term goal of 180 which is my pre-winter weight, but wanting to go the distance. Looking for support and motivation. Please include me in the group.
  • pasgettimonster
    pasgettimonster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on board here too. 5'2" and recently crossed the dreaded 200 mark and landed at 205 with none of my clothes fitting me anymore. A whole new wardrobe is not an option so I am serious about losing it. I am aiming for 140ish and will decide if I reach there if I want to lose any more. But to start, my goal is to drop those first 5 lbs so I can actually sit comfortably in my largest pair of jeans!
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Added all!!
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. 5'2 ish, 186 or so right now down from 204 in April :)
  • Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Added!
  • ImNancyLynn
    ImNancyLynn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    will you all add me please?? :):)
  • happyme1213
    happyme1213 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here but we can do this! Feel free to add. :-)
    Hey!,

I am 5'2 194 and aiming for 130 Long way to go an d first day is today..... got to get to the dress i want!
    Have tried few things in the past.... the it the motivation to keep going to normally trips me up. Made it a few times and maintained but then life events have happened

• MissaAnn2015
    MissaAnn2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 190 and have a goal of 140!
  • fishiefoofoo
    fishiefoofoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi healthybearey, as I was reading your journey it sounded a lot like mine. I'm currently 5'6 205 lbs and my goal is 150 lbs. I joined another gym (second time around) and met up w/a trainer today but can't seem to come to fork out all that dough. I'm in desperate need of a fitness buddy if you would like to add me. I like to work out 3X's a week. Let's do this