IT WORKS!

Options
Has anyone used IT WORKS products? If you haven't please keep your comments to yourself. THANKS in advanced

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    *keeping comments to myself*
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Honestly, no it doesn't. :|

I have a co-worker who wears this every day... she's the same size. Don't waste your hard earned dollars.

Really tho, if it really worked MFP wouldn't exist.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    If it didn't work, would you want to know?
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I sure have... and they don't work... waste of money!
  • ndutyme10
    ndutyme10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the one person who actually used it and commented.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    IT DOESN'T WORK!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. You asked if anyone has used them. That's a yes or no question. Then you said if you haven't used them, then don't comment. So really, your expectation is that you will see a whole thread full of YES. You didn't ask if anyone liked them or if it works, LOL, so how productive do you think this thread is going to be?
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    ndutyme10 wrote: »
    Has anyone used IT WORKS products? If you haven't please keep your comments to yourself. THANKS in advanced

Lol, you can't dictate what people say on a public forum.

They don't work. Not long term.
    Preparation H and saran wrap would produce the same results for less money I've been told.

If any of these MLM schemes actually worked, we wouldn't have an obesity problem.

These are quick, short term, wallet draining fixes.
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I've never used It Works products...instead I used a competitors product. Assuming you are talking about the wrap stuff. If they have anything else, I've never heard of it.

It worked...on a very limited time basis. So, if you are looking to lose a couple of inches for 2-3 days, say you got a class reunion, wedding, really sexy date, photo shoot, first days of a vacation, etc...then great.
    Day in, day out, for weeks...nope.

Wife and girlfriend were selling the other stuff and wanted to practice on people, as well as see if it was good or not, and get real life examples. I got to be a guinea pig several times. Each one of us lost inches the first time, next time was we lost less, 3rd time even less. 3-4 days between tries.

They still sell it, and tell people exactly that...it is good for the occasional special event, and nothing else.
  • lalangela
    lalangela Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've used the products. I actually like the products. I don't use the wraps though. I use the skin care and the greens.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I haven't personally used them, but I know that they are a waste of money and that they don't work. I've watched several of my friends crash and burn trying to sell them.

So there.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I'm confused. You asked if anyone has used them. That's a yes or no question. Then you said if you haven't used them, then don't comment. So really, your expectation is that you will see a whole thread full of YES. You didn't ask if anyone liked them or if it works, LOL, so how productive do you think this thread is going to be?

Thanks for pointing that out! I usually pick up on stuff like that . . .
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Not only have I never used them but I don't even know what they are so I am doubly unwelcome

However marketing I know ...and that's a sucker brand name if ever I heard one

Remember if it did work it would mean there would be no overweight people

Remember also: there's one born every minute and if it looks to good to be true that's because you're about to be sucker-punched for being an eejit
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    popcorn12.gif
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Ya know what works? *Not* falling for marketing hype, right?
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My husband used them a few days before he had to tape in for his yearly military test. It worked Temporarily and he passed thank goodness!!! However, it is expensive and after his tape he decided he would never use them again. Started eating right with me and he has lost 25# and won't need them when he tapes again. CICO is best but at the time he was desperate and that's what they bank on!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    In the past year I've lost all my excess weight and kept it off and got a tight waist and *kitten*

My fat sister in law on the other hand continues to keep trying to sell me some juicing supplement crapola

Which of us do you reckon is the smuggest?
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lost all her weight on her own and is now selling Advocare. She is the smartest person involved in any MLM, as far as I can tell.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    In the past year I've lost all my excess weight and kept it off and got a tight waist and *kitten*

My fat sister in law on the other hand continues to keep trying to sell me some juicing supplement crapola

Which of us do you reckon is the smuggest?

Funny how that works, hah!