Nutritionist: HELP

Options
Do you know any good website that has like an online nutritionist that helps you come up with a meal plan? Please respond.

Replies

• kittykazoo
    Options
    Do you know any good website that has like an online nutritionist that helps you come up with a meal plan? Please respond.
  • lovebumps
    Options
    i dont know one. but if you find one i'm there. i am really struggling.
  • lovebumps
    Options
    i dont know one. but if you find one i'm there. i am really struggling.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

You might try Googling online Nutritonist... I think an in person visit might serve you better though as she will get to know you, your likes, dislikes and what sort of activities you do to help you with meal planning. MFP has a great set up regarding how to plan your foods out each day and keep track of how many cals you have left after each meal, snack etc. It also shows how many fats, carbs, protein etc you need to eat yet before your day is over.

Is that the type of helping you're looking for? Or are you looking more for meal ideas that are healthier choices?

Let us know and we can try and help you out... But no I'm sorry I don't know of any online sources but there probably is something like that out there...but I would definitely pair it with MFP tools to stay on a successful path toward healthier eating.:drinker: :happy:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bumpin so the daytime folks can offer info if anyone has any for kittykazoo & lovebumps:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    most of the sites you pay to sign up for have a diet plan set out for you.

i think sparkpeople.com has a plan set up also. print it out and eat just what it tells you and you will have the proper balance of nutrition. I think that site is free.

I commend you for seeking knowledge.

:flowerforyou:
  • dewassel
    Options
    most of the sites you pay to sign up for have a diet plan set out for you.

i think sparkpeople.com has a plan set up also. print it out and eat just what it tells you and you will have the proper balance of nutrition. I think that site is free.

I commend you for seeking knowledge.

:flowerforyou:

sparks.com gives menu ideas for the week but it has the same tracking as here - I guess it depends on how much time you have to track
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Try Dr. Gourmet.com.

It will generate two weeks of meals, recipes and shopping lists for you.

All based on nutrient-dense whole foods. Pretty cool, actually.