Before/Starting Photos (June 22, 2015)

Hi Everyone!

Here are my "current/starting photos" that will hopefully be my "before" photos over the next 6 months. This is one of the hardest things I've ever done.. and I've been through a lot. Just shows how much power body image issues can have over your mind.

I currently weigh about 164 and my goal weight is 135. About a year and a half ago, I weighed 148 and I was running 4-5 miles a day plus some at-home free weight workouts. After starting my office job, things have gone downhill. I know I have to make eating healthy and working out a priority again.

I just took these photos tonight. I plan on taking new photos once a month over the next 6 months at a minimum. For a while, yoga and running will be my workouts of choice while I get in the habit and fix my nutrition. Later, I plan on adding more weight training activities.

Wish me luck - and good luck to everyone else! (Feel free to share tips if you have them!) And sorry for the sideways view.

lr0fqkv7zexq.jpg

k524a2byuc23.jpg

Replies

• zakjal101
    zakjal101 Posts: 3 Member
    It was hard at first. But once your determined it feels great. Especially when the first few pounds come off. Start with the simple things. Cut out sugary drinks. I started drinking a cup of water before my meals and started Zumba
  • SugarySummer
    SugarySummer Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you for the tips! I appreciate the support : ) Cutting out sugar is definitely a goal of mine.
  • ChrisEdug
    ChrisEdug Posts: 3 Member
    Any new photo's yet? I'm excited by your progress! :smiley:
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Ummm...this was 4 years ago and she only posted twice. I bet she is long gone.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    OP's account has been deactivated. Now we will never know.