Options
    85% cocoa dark chocolate

Mmmmmmm

Dipped in black cherry Greek yogurt

More mmmmmm
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Send it to me! I will give you my address.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I love Endangered Species chocolate! I've been chipping away at a cranberry and almond bar for sometime.

Plus, they give a nice, little pamphlet about the pictured animal in the wrapper. :wink:
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    139 calories Mars ice cream bar

Yes!!! Or if calories allow, Snickers for 179 cals!

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    rhtexasgal wrote: »
    I have a bag of semi-sweet choco chips in the freezer at home and when I have a hankering for chocolate, I will get a tablespoon or two of them and put a few at a time in my mouth and let them melt slowly. Pretty satisfying. or sometimes, I will get a plain greek yogurt and squirt a little hershey's chocolate syrup in it.

Ya, I can make 70 calories worth of Ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate chips last 45 minutes and my chocolate itch is more than satisfied by the time I'm done.

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    I put plain cocoa (unsweetened, baking cocoa) in my smoothies, with avocado or banana for creaminess, and frozen fruit (blueberries, cherries, strawberries) for sweetness, protein powder as desired, or not. Obviously this only works as "not blowing your calories" if you were already going to have a smoothie as part of your daily calories anyway.

Also good in cold weather: plain cocoa in your favorite low-cal milk or milk substitute (e.g., almond milk) -- I use unsweetened and add just a little sugar, less than in the sweetened version of the "milk" plus cinnamon and ground chilis (e.g., cayenne) for heat.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    rhtexasgal wrote: »
    I have a bag of semi-sweet choco chips in the freezer at home and when I have a hankering for chocolate, I will get a tablespoon or two of them and put a few at a time in my mouth and let them melt slowly. Pretty satisfying. or sometimes, I will get a plain greek yogurt and squirt a little hershey's chocolate syrup in it.

Ya, I can make 70 calories worth of Ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate chips last 45 minutes and my chocolate itch is more than satisfied by the time I'm done.

I've tossed the chocolate chips in a bowl of sliced strawberries and eaten with a spoon. That's pretty good too. Like a chocolate covered strawberry without the work.
  • ramsman68
    ramsman68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I make chocolate smoothies with unsweetened baking cocoa, frozen banana, almond milk, and vanilla extract. I add a little cashew butter to help make it more creamy sometimes. I'll also add some orange extract sometimes to change it up.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I love the Godiva 72%. After eating it for awhile I stopped liking candy bars so much because the chocolate just isn't that great, lol. It's really rich in flavor, so I don't want as much of it (usually).
  • jonnybhoy
    jonnybhoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Try some 90% coco chocolate from lindt
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    crush up a few squares of chocolate and mix into greek yogurt, any flavor. I think its good with raspberry. Also a fan of the chocolate PB2 idea. You can also mix cocoa powder into your oatmeal or vanilla greek yogurt, both also delicious.