Skinny? Who me? Still on journey!!

Options
bketchum1981
bketchum1981 Posts: 130 Member
It's been a long time since anyone has used that word to describe me!! I've heard it a few times in the past few weeks and again today!

I began this journey AGAIN January 2. Though I'm far from perfect, I have discovered a great studio called Mind & Movement. These women who teach there are relentless but oh so encouraging!! The people who workout there are beyond motivating. While a "good form" burpee still escapes me, I'm getting closer to a real push up! One workout called 1KR (1,000 reps = 10 reps x 10 moves x 10 rounds is the goal) is never the the same has kicked my bootie. It's a love/hate relationship.

MFP has been my food tracker and I find the NSV and unexpected results boards my favs!! Kinda like my Bible for weightless motivation/inspiration!

I started out wanting to "look fit" for my sons wedding in June 2016 but the journey had opened doors and become so much more than I could have imagined. The Nordstrom mail order dress that I couldn't zip, I can not only zip but I can sit down comfortably!!

I've lost approx 35 pounds but I've lost inches and truly believe I can go further.

Thank you MFP and to all who have unknowingly inspired me!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!