I'm new and I'm a mess!!

Options
Can I have some friends please? I need your help to motivate me, I can't do it by myself, I've tried for years. I do great things then fail. I had 16lbs to lose till this week and now it's 21lbs and increasing. i can't afford the weight gain but it's sometimes far too much effort to even move and I really don't know why.

Replies

• MichelleKit
    MichelleKit Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome.....good luck...you can do it!!!!!! Feel free to add me!
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    FRIEND ME !!! I have over 100 lbs to lose and just started this week, so we HAVE to stick together!!!
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Good luck - I've got 19lbs to lose! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • bethluvsmic
    Options
    Im new too, started at 214 pounds been working out with zumba playstation3 move since April 23rd my current weight is now 199
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be "your friend" :smile: Please add me.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be "your friend" :smile: Please add me.
  • pelone5k
    pelone5k Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello, you made a real good choice joining this group! The first step is hardest of all, once you get on a roll, it's like a drug, you will not be able to wait for your next burn! The hardest part is the diet. It's easy to try and ball park calories, but when trying to lose weight, you really need to know exactly what is going into your body. Use the calorie counter and be totally honest, always round up, and if you fall of the tracks, it's okay, just get right back on.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I will do all I can to help.

Good luck and congrats!!!
  • sailer8611
    sailer8611 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new too, and would love to be your friend! Feel free to add me :)
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Support is essential and I need it too, so don't feel weird about asking for help. I just joined this month and have a long road ahead of me - sometimes I want to hide in bed but my kids know where to find me, LOL!
    Feel free to add me as a Friend.
  • Tracey_Smith
    Tracey_Smith Posts: 199
    Options
    To say I'm amazed at the response is an understatment like you'd never believe. I'm totally overwhelmed by the number of people who want to be friends, who are prepared to offer the support I'll openly admit that I need. You are all so special, how can we fail?? Thank you, thank you, thank you x