This baby weight has to go...

Options
Hello all. I have just discovered the community portion of this app. I have always struggled with weight loss but it wasn't until recently that I've felt the deep struggle to lose weight. I hopped on the scale after my first year of teaching to discover I weigh the same as the day I went in to have my son. I was proud throughout my pregnancy only gaining about 32 pounds and had initially lost 12 pounds after my c section. It seems like this is as hard as its ever been. I started walking everyday, staying under 1600 calories, and drinking a ton of water. So far I've lost 4 pounds, which seems so small but I know it's healthy. Anyway, I would love any tips? Maybe there's something I'm missing? I'm going to try and up the water to 100 oz. Also, really just looking for some friends to support me, so please feel free to add away.

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    First of all: Congrats on your wee one!

Secondly: it does seem to be harder to lose the weight after baby but it CAN be done! Just keep at it and remember that nutrition is KEY! I find that consistently meal planning and prepping is a LIFE saver for those days when your child does NOT want to cooperate with YOUR plans! And like you said, it's been slow but you ARE seeing progress and that's AWESOME! Just keep doing what you're doing, NEVER give up!

Feel free to add me as a friend!