Hi i'm Danny, here to gain 3 - 4 stone

Options
Hi I'm Danny 26, 6ft1, from England. I've just downloaded this app 5 days ago in the hope it may give me the extra push I need to gain weight again.
I do find it difficult to gain weight as I pretty much hate food, eating has never been a pleasure but always a chore.
In 2009 I dropped to my lowest weight ever due to poor lifestyle, 10.9 stone!
7 months later I bulked up to 15 stone, after a while of again indulging in a poor lifestyle I managed to drop to around 12 stoned by 2011, 7 months later I bulked up again to 16 stone, the biggest I've been.
It's now 2015 and I've dropped to 12 stone again. Given the right environment I can make gains pretty quick. Free time in the free world is easy to waste and I've wasted too much.
Thank you for taking time time to read this, add me as a friend & hopefully we can support each other, whatever your goals maybe :smiley:

Replies

• tommyb1997
    tommyb1997 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you mate just under 12 stone 11 10 to be exact want to get to 16 stone but struggle gaining weight currently eating 4500 kcals a day and slowly gaining weight like 1 pound a week if I'm lucky :D
  • seifofficiale
    seifofficiale Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    tommyb1997 wrote: »
    In the same boat as you mate just under 12 stone 11 10 to be exact want to get to 16 stone but struggle gaining weight currently eating 4500 kcals a day and slowly gaining weight like 1 pound a week if I'm lucky :D

Dude 4500kcals aint gnna give you 1 pound per week , its gonna give you 2 per week with alot of fat tho.
    Calm it down a little bit dude to 3k or 3.2k calories a day. Cuz u wont be happy with it after sometime!
  • gainthatmuscle
    gainthatmuscle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hey brother, try this diet plan and modify it to your liking and budget. great bulking plan

http://www.themuscleprogram.com/meal-plans/5000-calorie-meal-plan/