Need new friends for motivation :)

Options
Hi everyone, I've been on here for 4 months now and currently lost 24.9lbs. Im not even half way to reaching my goal yet and iv just noticed alot of my mfp friends have become inactive for a while. Id love to add some new friends who are serious about losing weight and need extra support back from me too. We can succeed in our journeys together :)

Replies

• got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Absolutely you can add me! I'm in a similar position. I've been on MFP for a couple of years, but just got serious about it in February. I've lost 25 lbs and have another 10 lbs to go to reach my goal. Most of my MFP friends are inactive too. A little extra motivation would be great!
  • candiceryan32
    candiceryan32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna add you! I need more friends (I only have four). I've been on MFP since January, but I'm just getting started for real. I'm a week in and down 3 pounds.
  • LoveYourHeart2015
    LoveYourHeart2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need support and motivation.
  • clareelaine05
    clareelaine05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Been on this for a while.. time to get serious about it but! Bring it on! :D
  • exoticpumpkin
    exoticpumpkin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too :-) new friends are great!
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Have close to a 200 day streek and my friends list is dwindling
  • MichelleBonfield86
    MichelleBonfield86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank u for your messages and for adding me :) having support makes so much difference :)
  • Fmjmj325
    Fmjmj325 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • Luvlyrose
    Luvlyrose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ME THREE...LOL
  • LizaJo65
    LizaJo65 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Four lol
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow you've don't really well, I'm so jealous ☺️. Feel free to add me as I'm active most days!
  • amberwh59
    amberwh59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I've just joined today! Need all the extra friends I can get! Anything worth doing is worth overdoing right? And you can all do it! We have come here to love ourselves and be healthy and happy! You can fail at what you don't want so why not take a chance on what you love!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Have been on and off mfp for a long time but finally getting serious. The more support the better.