Are You Eye Candy Now?

Options
Wookinpanub
Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
So who is getting checked out more now that they have dropped some lbs? Getting hit on? Do you like the new attention?

I seem to have a noticed a few more "looks" but maybe that is just my increase in confidence helping my ego.

Replies

• discretekim
    discretekim Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've become invisible. But I'm putting it on my engagement ring lol. Still I remember I got so much attention at my thinnest. But I'm much happier now.
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've become invisible. But I'm putting it on my engagement ring lol.

I didn't wear my wedding ring at my heaviest (didn't fit) and I never got any looks not wearing it I am sure. I wear it a bit more but not a whole lot of looks. But who really checks out men in their mid-40s?
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Not sure! A triple pack twinkie or a piece of celery? Which one you lookin' at??
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Mainly I think I get looks because I am so pasty white or I have a big booger hanging off my nose. But I'll pretend that it's because I'm in better shape. That sounds better.

Hahahahaha
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    People seem friendlier, buuut, I'm also in a much better mood now!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the only reason people look at me is because I do stuff like dance and mouth the words to the songs I'm listening to in between sets at the gym (I also do stuff like that when I take walks around town). I also get strange looks when I decide to walk to the store for stuff.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Ya, I think guys at work are creepin on me. Come quitting time when I schuck my Nomex they are peering around the corner snickering.

But, if I'm clothes shopping, I feel like a whale.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options

I had this discussion with my husband recently. He thinks that I am imaging things, but I am treated so much better! It is nonsensical and wrong, but people are kinder, more polite by far, and random strangers smile and approach me! I dont know that I would classify it as flirtatious, but it is a world of difference! I am in my 40's now, so kind of out of the flirty stages....
    It is sad to know that, even though I am the exact same person, so many people never bothered to get to know "fat me"...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Here and there. Not a ton, but I don't have that vibe methinks.
  • colls0325
    colls0325 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »

I had this discussion with my husband recently. He thinks that I am imaging things, but I am treated so much better! It is nonsensical and wrong, but people are kinder, more polite by far, and random strangers smile and approach me! I dont know that I would classify it as flirtatious, but it is a world of difference! I am in my 40's now, so kind of out of the flirty stages....
    It is sad to know that, even though I am the exact same person, so many people never bothered to get to know "fat me"...

I totally agree!!
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Funny really men notice you but now my female colleagues are very 'off' with me now I've lost the weight. ...
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    It's mad how different you're treated after losing 167 pounds!! People open doors for you instead of slamming them in your face! And walking down the street and only having good attention instead of people sniggering at you is the best feeling in the world!! Xx
  • Emmatyan
    Emmatyan Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice more attention than usual, but then I suddenly start getting messages from my ex's and other guys who knew me "before", telling me what great shape I am in now. It's probably due to numerous gym pics I post on instagram :D
  • sbantonio
    sbantonio Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Eye candy? Not sure. Before and after shots. The second is a little easier to look at than the first... Lol

gja3wutieu1w.jpg
    dk0n075b9geh.jpg
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    hell yeah
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    ^ trust you kangoo but yeah you do look great sbantonio
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Eye candy? Me?
    m0xjkpolqhul.gif
  • unrelentingminx
    unrelentingminx Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    People at work have commented on my weight loss but since I'm still wearing the same size clothes (but baggier) I'm far from eye candy. I've always been hourglass curvy but my waist is tiny now and have been checked a couple of times when I'm wearing my closer fitting gym clothes.
  • wildflowerherbal
    wildflowerherbal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Totally. Even my ex husband who demanded I lose weight (right before I dumped his *kitten*) is now checking me out. Haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!