Finally free from an abusive marriage and now I need to get me back!

Options
Want to lose 45lbs and maintain it.. Plus I have my daughters up coming wedding in Oct 2016. Then finding a great Man and being happy!!! <3

Replies

• msfoxy_25
    msfoxy_25 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm glad your finally free and able to enjoy life. Good luck on your journey.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    congratulations for getting out! It's like jailbreak, isn't it?
  • mjenkins74mj
    mjenkins74mj Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your daughter.
  • blaugeist
    blaugeist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Life style change has started already getting rid of your other half , now let's get fit ! Throw out the old and bring in the new , food for starters an when the pounds are dropping you'll be able to kit yourself out in new clothing just when you need it . It would be nice to look knock out at your daughters wedding .
    If you need help with food plans just ask , also get some comfy trainers and walk round the block .
  • opalle
    opalle Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on getting free. :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    word to the wise... work on being happy THEN finding a man. in fact, the man part is totally optional....

good for you for leaving!
  • michaela_cf
    michaela_cf Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your escape and your new life! :) I did it six years ago and never even thought about looking back!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    word to the wise... work on being happy THEN finding a man. in fact, the man part is totally optional....

good for you for leaving!

This! Congrats and welcome aboard!

Be patient, make friends and track your activity. Make small changes with small goals and once you achieve them - celebrate and set the next goal!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I'd say you've already shed a lot of poundage. Good for you. Set small goals to start, more around good choices than pounds lost. You don't want the weigh scale to be your new tormentor. That thing, I swear, up, down, up...
  • diamante07cg
    diamante07cg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! It takes alot of courage to break away!! Now it's time to do YOU! & don't look back. B)

THE PAST DOESN'T EQUAL THE FUTURE!!

• EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you got out and are bouncing back. As a former law enforcement officer and current mental health therapist I can certainly understand the challenges and appreciate your courage. I wish you the best. :)
  • Ctb43
    Ctb43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you happy to offer support on our weight loss journey