Replies

• msyeteva
    msyeteva Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome & Good Luck!!!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me if you'd like!

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!! Friend me if you want.
    I update my MFP on a regular basis !!!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Alright, all this Packer jealousy and envy is just so sad:sad: GO PACK GO!!!:bigsmile:
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    I was a high school jock, that put on some weight over the last 27 years, and recently I was visiting my Mom she pointed out to me that I was heavier than the biggest 5 guys on the Buffalo Bills,

She asked me if I was being recruited to play Nose Tackle, for the BIlls ? She said I know they were terrible against the run last year but I'm not sure that they are looking for a 44 year old white boy with bad knees and that runs the 40 in 10 seconds and hasn't suited up for 27 years.

She printed out the team roster and circled the 5 biggest guys I had them all beat by 50 pounds or more. Why do you need to be this big ?

How am I gonna argue with that ?

We all need our Mom's to kick our *kitten* every once in a while, but they do it with love.

I started at 430 in February 1, I'm now 365. I still have a long way to go.

You can do this !

Please tell me you aren't a Dolphin, Patriot and Cowboy. If you are then sorry brother you are on your own !
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Well your in the right place! Good luck to you.

And p.s. to all of you Packer haters..... who won the superbowl??? Oh, right the PACKERS! Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

I knew we were friends for a reason! PACKERS!!!!!
  • RCMILLER2
    RCMILLER2 Posts: 38
    Options
    Well that is a tease. NFL fan here. Who did you play for? When?

And good luck with the weight loss (unless you were a packer because then I have to hate you).

Dave

Hate the Packers?? OMG come on everybody loves the packers a little :smile: They are Americas team:smile:
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    Alright, all this Packer jealousy and envy is just so sad:sad: GO PACK GO!!!:bigsmile:

Yay another Packer fan!!! I am originally from Madison, WI!!! I currently live in Bear country, but I still, no matter the haters, love my Packers!!! :) Go Pack Go!!!

Welcome to the site, you will find much support and motivation here! :)
  • soonermommy3
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a NFL lover as well. What Team?
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    HEY HEY HEY!!!!! All you Packer bashers in Chicago and Minnesota....well....who won the Super Bowl last year? LOL, and you Viqueen fans, how many Superbowls have you guys won? And don't bash me as someone from Wisconsin, I live in the heart of LOSER COUNTRY!!!
    j/k everyone. I just couldn't resist. GO PACK GO!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board.
    First thing you need to do is step back, take a look in the mirror at who you really are, not necessary what you have become. Be real and be honst with yourself. Excuses are just roadblocks. Find that motivation, whatever it is for you. Be it Wife, kids, clothes, or a marathon. And then create a plan and put it in action. It will be tough, there will be great weeks and there will be hard weeks. It has to become a Lifestyle, not a diet or a temporary thing. We all start off with battleling a number on the scale but it soon becomes so much more than that. It is about being your best, about being fit, being healthy so you can live and love thw life we all so deserve. It took me 40 years to realize this and figure it out....and I have been the happiest and healthiest I have been in over 20 years. I still drink beer, eat pizza, and travel to disney, veags and other fun places. I now do 1/2 marathons and about to committ to a full. I will never win one, but I have finsihed every one. i will always be ahead of the guy or gal who never started.

Myfitnesspal is a great site with great people. but it is not the end all be all. It is only a useful tool in the journey.

Again welcome and best of luck. If I can be of help let me know

Dwayne
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Well that is a tease. NFL fan here. Who did you play for? When?

And good luck with the weight loss (unless you were a packer because then I have to hate you).

Dave

Soooo true!! GO BEARS!!
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    HEY HEY HEY!!!!! All you Packer bashers in Chicago and Minnesota....well....who won the Super Bowl last year? LOL, and you Viqueen fans, how many Superbowls have you guys won? And don't bash me as someone from Wisconsin, I live in the heart of LOSER COUNTRY!!!

Viqueens..that always makes me chuckle :)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I was a high school jock, that put on some weight over the last 27 years, and recently I was visiting my Mom she pointed out to me that I was heavier than the biggest 5 guys on the Buffalo Bills,

She asked me if I was being recruited to play Nose Tackle, for the BIlls ? She said I know they were terrible against the run last year but I'm not sure that they are looking for a 44 year old white boy with bad knees and that runs the 40 in 10 seconds and hasn't suited up for 27 years.

She printed out the team roster and circled the 5 biggest guys I had them all beat by 50 pounds or more. Why do you need to be this big ?
    Well done

How am I gonna argue with that ?

We all need our Mom's to kick our *kitten* every once in a while, but they do it with love.

I started at 430 in February 1, I'm now 365. I still have a long way to go.

You can do this !

Please tell me you aren't a Dolphin, Patriot and Cowboy. If you are then sorry brother you are on your own !

Well done
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you love this place as much as I do!! It is simply amazing! :heart:

PS: Gooooooooo Falcons! :bigsmile:
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options

LOL!

Go Pack GO!!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is an AMAZING place and you can do this!!

I am a huge football fan :) No matter what team you played for I am here for support!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Well then - you found the right place to do it!!!!!
    MFP is full of supportive people!!!

you can do it!!!

friend me if you like :)
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! You will have fun here and learn alot. People here are amazing!! :happy: