Hi I'd like to lose 43 lbs. lost 6 lbs so far need help

Options
I'm a mom of a 5 yr old and would like to get back into shape. I'm doing p90x lean and I've lost 6 lbs in the first month. I'm in the first week of 2 ms month and feel like I'm at a standstill. Need some motivation to keep going.

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    How long have you been in a calorie deficit/logging your food in this app?
  • dpietek22
    dpietek22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    25 days
  • arditarose
    Options
    dpietek22 wrote: »
    25 days

so for 25 days you have logged every single piece of food you put in your mouth, and have weighed everything on a food scale, and stayed within your calorie goal?
  • dpietek22
    Options
    Yes :) I'm pretty disciplined right now. Haven't slipped yet. I'm doing the macros diet as well. I feel like I'm getting stronger but it's not as fast as I see others drop.
  • arditarose
    Options
    dpietek22 wrote: »
    Yes :) I'm pretty disciplined right now. Haven't slipped yet. I'm doing the macros diet as well. I feel like I'm getting stronger but it's not as fast as I see others drop.

Well, if you're doing all those things-you should be losing. Would you like to open your diary so some of us can have a peek?
  • dpietek22
    Options
    How do I do that?
  • arditarose
    Options
    Somewhere under "settings" probably.
  • dpietek22
    Options
    Ok I think I did it
  • arditarose
    Options
    Ok. I only have to look back two days to tell that not everything is weighed on a food scale. "1 slice", "1 medium potato", etc.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Basically, you don't know exactly how many calories you're eating. Your apples aren't weighed, eggs, slices of meat and cheese. Are you cooking with oil? Do you eat condiments?
  • Ise1324
    Ise1324 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Girl some progress is better then none! Keep up the good work. I just had baby and only gained 10 lbs that I'm dying to loose. I was really active while pregnant...can't wait to get back on track. I hope its true what I've been told that nursing helps to loose weight because I feel hungry all time!
  • dpietek22
    Options
    Ise1324 wrote: »
    Girl some progress is better then none! Keep up the good work. I just had baby and only gained 10 lbs that I'm dying to loose. I was really active while pregnant...can't wait to get back on track. I hope its true what I've been told that nursing helps to loose weight because I feel hungry all time!

Thanks! Breastfeeding worked for me. I ate normally not anything extra. I lost 50 lbs with him. I'm actually weighing less than before I had him even in the 5 yrs. I'm 164 want to get to 122 which I haven't been since middle school but I'll still be at my healthy weight. Don't get discouraged and the baby will be healthier when you do!!!