What To Eat

Options
Hey everyone! I'm kind of in a rut with food, I can never figure out what I healthy enough to lose weight but substantial enough at the same time!
I keep just eating fruit for lunch, and I'm just so bored of it...any other suggestions?

Replies

• smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    What do you eat for your other meals? How many calories do are you aiming for a day? Your profile says you've only got ten pounds to lose which is similar to what I'm trying for, Usually I have a salad with chicken, or a pitta bread stuffed with salad and cheese for lunch. I'd be starving if I only ate fruit.
  • follyman
    follyman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I eat Taco Bell. Healthiest choice? No. Does it fit into my allotted daily calories? Sure does. Proteins seem to be the best for satisfying hunger, and don't forget to drink water as that can help curb that hunger feeling.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I think there was some autocorrect issue with your post, but I can't quite figure out what you meant to say!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Protein, good Fats and fresh vegies (or fruit) are pretty much the starting point for nearly every meal of mine....
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Eat the foods you like while hitting your calorie, macro, and fiber goals. It's called flexible dieting. Here, listen to this podcast.
    http://www.biolayne.com/podcasts/physique-science-radio-episode-2-flexible-dieting-vs-clean-eating/