new here :)

Options
Hi all, new to fitness pal, really need help in gettin into shape! I recently lost 3st but with things happening in my personnal life i began comfort eating and have managed to put on just under 2st again in a short time. Im devastated by this :( need to find the motivation to do it again!! I know i can do it, iv did it before!

Replies

• eliday31
    eliday31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Kerrim556! I am in need of help as well. You can do it! Remember why your doing it! Keep your goals on hand. I know that's what has gotten me through many times in a day, especially when the gym is calling my name. Best of luck on your journey!
  • kerrim556
    kerrim556 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you eliday31!! This process is going to be alot easier this time with all the positive messages here :) hope i can be as much help to you :)
  • Nthiaan
    Nthiaan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Same here, I lost a lot of weight but gained it all back. So now I am back to do it again:). Good luck, you can do it!
  • kerrim556
    Options
    WE can do it nthiaan!! :#
  • mikeykinwx
    mikeykinwx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome I just joined am in a similar situation weight creeped back on after losing it.
    Am finding this app great hope it helps you too.
    Plenty of support on here too.
  • stephenahill
    stephenahill Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll help you out
  • kerrim556
    Options
    The support is great here mickykinwx!! So happy i joined now...thanks stephen :)
  • georgia_megehee
    georgia_megehee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New in this, I am tying to lose just 15 pounds. It's hard these older you get, but I know we're can do it. So far I am doing great, hopefully I can see changes in the scale the next week's. Thanks
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Guessing you mention "stones" you are in UK OP.
    Me too and 9 days into a restart.
    Always good to have new friends so please, anyone can add me.
  • kerrim556
    Options
    Hey jim, yea im in n.ireland :) hope all goes well for you!!