Embarrassing texts or pics you've sent or received!

Options

Replies

• RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    I sent an email to the wrong person at work. A guy was selling supplements, protein, fat burners.

I was going to respond and thank him for the info saying "good luck. These look useful."

Problem is, I had saved the email address of a coworker. A rather large woman. I accidentally pasted her address and hit send before realized.

Minutes later I get an email back asking "Are you telling me I need fat burners?"

I ran over to her office hoping to cut her off before going to HR!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    never texted nothing naughty on accident. always been paranoid about it so i make sure its going to who its supposed to before sending. like checking it 3 times sure.

only gotten an "accidental" sent to me once from a friend and i choose to believe she was just testing the waters instead

had a friend accidentally see pics she didn't want to but it was her fault. we all know the rules about not going through someone else's gallery app.

Theres rules now lol

remind me never to hand you my phone unlocked

Don't swipe left, don't swipe right, just look at what I am showing you!

kulxsiwy74zz.jpg

EXACTLY!

Hell yeah! lol
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I sent an email to the wrong person at work. A guy was selling supplements, protein, fat burners.

I was going to respond and thank him for the info saying "good luck. These look useful."

Problem is, I had saved the email address of a coworker. A rather large woman. I accidentally pasted her address and hit send before realized.

Minutes later I get an email back asking "Are you telling me I need fat burners?"

I ran over to her office hoping to cut her off before going to HR!

OMG I wish I could have seen her face!

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Sent some just a while back. Knew I shouldn't but did.

Oh well. Live and learn.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    wasn't me... but my brother got a text from my dad when he was out to eat and it said "pick up some c*ck from the drive-thru on your way home". my brother replied "I don't think they sell that at the drive-thru". my dad replies (not realizing what he had sent) "just get me some for my rum! your mom wont get me any"... needless to say we have not let him down for this yet lol

OMG, That is hilarious!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    MilicaX wrote: »
    Some guy on here showed me his *kitten*.
    And a ''girl'' on here showed me her tits.

God you're so lucky! Well at least about the tits part.

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I tried to text a friend "I like Greek yogurt with quinoa and coconut". Unfortunately my phone has a sense of humor and changed coconut to c*ck.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    My GF (now wife) had left for work after we had a little morning fun in the shower. She was texting me and so was my boss. I accidentally texted my boss "Best. Shower. Ever!" I tried to cover by saying autocorrect changed Show to Shower and I was discussing Breaking Bad with somone else. Don't think he bought it.
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    cklbrown wrote: »
    I tried to text a friend "I like Greek yogurt with quinoa and coconut". Unfortunately my phone has a sense of humor and changed coconut to c*ck.

I think the iPhone auto fill is based on words you commonly use...
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I once sent a ladyfriend of mine a photo where i was smiling. To this day, I'm terrified that it's going to end up on the internet.
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    I was talking to a guy one time that I didn't really like, and was talking about him to my friend. I was saying what a douche he is, then realized I sent that to him. Whoops!! Pretty funny in retrospect but I felt bad.
    thanks

Lmao...yep Chris, totally was you! I would tell you who it is, but he's on the forums and wouldn't want to embarrass him.
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Nah, what is funny is when you are in a college class...and u accidentally hit the speak button to talk your text out. Now I think my face was red asF haha

:o was it a sext or a text?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    That is nose snort worthy!
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    I have a back up plan, if I die suddenly a certain friend is supposed to come erase my phone. If i lose it, I'm screwed!
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    hm so you have way too much lethal stuff on there lol haha

Not lethal, just things I wouldn't want my mom to see. :o
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Just this last weekend, I went to the beach and got a slight sunburn on my lower back. The guy I'm dating loves my booty so I took a pic of my sunburn while I was just wearing underwear. I accidentally sent it to a friend/client cause it was the last convo... and I said, "This is why I need you at the beach with me. I missed a spot..." He was very kind and just laughed and said, "Pretty impressive how much you covered given that you did it alone" haha!
  • PapaPeace
    PapaPeace Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I was sending pics to my wife... and accidentally sent it to my teenage son instead... I called and told him not to open them, just delete them, but that was an awkward conversation to have. :-1:

I've never had any accidentally sent to me though.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    [
    I think the iPhone auto fill is based on words you commonly use...

:o I don't have an iPhone

• Timshel_
    Options
    Back before a decent smartphone I had put in Facebook as a contact that I could send status updates and pics to since I didn't have an app for it. Well, for quick access I put it in my contacts as AA_FB. I also had put my wife as AAA_Lee. So I send a nice lovey dovey type message to my wife only to see it posted to Facebook. Luckily it wasn't one of THOSE kinds of messages I send sometimes, but I did have to listen to all my guy friends giving me grief, but all my lady friends seemed to swoon a bit. lol.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I also did a text reply to, what I thought was just my wife and then starting getting my phone blow'd up because I accidentally replied to a group text she was listed on! Again, luckily nothing incriminating and really embarrassing was said. :D