Metabolism

Options
finally noticing an increase in my metabolism. I wake up really hungry and I am craving water. Did you notice a change in your weightloss after you noticed your metabolism picking up?

Replies

• ngfisher
    ngfisher Posts: 1
    Options
    How do you get your metabolism to pick up?
  • parkgirl1
    parkgirl1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    yes i would love to know that ??? xxx
  • mdm97b
    mdm97b Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes, share your metabolism tips!
    I, too, have noticed that I am waking up starving! Didn't know that was my metabolism at work.
    I'll be interested to see if pounds come off faster now - let you know when I do!
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    ^me too!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Since eating healthier and working out i have.

I have boosted mine by working out my largest muscles in my body so they will burn calories for me when i am not exercising.
  • kuaaina
    kuaaina Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have been eating 4 or 5 times a day.

Increased workouts to 4 days a week. (An amazing accomplishment as a SAHM to two energetic boys 4 & 5)

I am having a glass of water when I wake up, with my 2 cups of coffee to offset the caffeine.

Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.

Making sure at least one of the four workouts is a weight workout.

It has been a very difficult 2.5 weeks but I noticed this week that I am hungry a lot.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    How do you know it's your metabolism? If I wake up hungry I assume it's that I didn't eat enough the day before.
  • rofcarl
    rofcarl Posts: 11
    Options
    yes--very interested. I had a really fast metabolism when I was younger or so I was told and I was really skinny.
  • kuaaina
    kuaaina Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am eating all my calories, eating all back that I need to most days. I don't eat if I am not hungry.