Unexpected things while jogging/running

Options

Replies

• Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    A guy sitting on a park bench, jerking off.

WHAAT D: the f is wrong with people!
  • Winterlover123
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    I was running on the treadmill at my gym and the elderly lady next to me soiled her adult diaper and didn't know. It was bad

f8y4im2k1hdu.gif

Perfect response.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I found a $20 bill once! $4/mile, not too bad!
  • Winterlover123
    Options
    Bakins929 wrote: »

I wish!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've been splashed...rather SOAKED...by cars hitting gigantic puddles on two different occassions. One was on a cold rainy day....the other was on a day this past winter when we had a slight warm up, but the roads were still melting so I was covered in cinder, salt, nasty COLD water....and I was on my lunch break so I got to go back to work all pretty!
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options

I told you I was gonna be your sponsor baby! ;)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    Early morning runners sure do seem to discover a lot of dead bodies.

so far so good. no bodies.

dog jumped from his yard to the garage and barked at us
    another dog charged me and my dog
    my dog barks at every other thing that we pass, looks all crazy and rabic
    bugs eaten
    been pooped on by a bird
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It always seemed to happen to me during PT with the military that half way through my jog/run I would have to ago....And of course they always chose to run in the middle of nowhere like the beach. Well one day I just couldnt hold it and I knew that even after I crossed the finish line it was a 45 min drive back to civilization and a restroom. So I took my chances with Jaws out in the Pacific lol. After all my co-workers called me Fishy hahaha :'(
  • Winterlover123
    Options
    It always seemed to happen to me during PT with the military that half way through my job I would have to ago....And of course they always chose to run in the middle of nowhere like the beach. Well one day I just couldnt hold it and I knew that even after I crossed the finish line it was a 45 min drive back to civilization and a restroom. So I took my chances with Jaws out in the Pacific lol. After all my co-workers called me Fishy hahaha :'(

Oh no! I couldn't even imagine!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    It always seemed to happen to me during PT with the military that half way through my job I would have to ago....And of course they always chose to run in the middle of nowhere like the beach. Well one day I just couldnt hold it and I knew that even after I crossed the finish line it was a 45 min drive back to civilization and a restroom. So I took my chances with Jaws out in the Pacific lol. After all my co-workers called me Fishy hahaha :'(

Oh no! I couldn't even imagine!

....In military uniform made it worse
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    Other than the usual bunnies and mosquitoes and annoying people with boundary issues, a school bus flowers growing on it, and big pretty horses. And a duck with a leash but no owner.
  • uscooleys
    uscooleys Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I usually see snakes....one day, i almost stepped on one and did my "snake dance". A guy going by on a bike said it's just a snake -- then he saw how big it was. He said he would have danced too.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I need a new area to run in I see nothing. Unless I'm the unexpected.
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    On the same run I came across a butterfly on the ground, a bald eagle flying like 10 ft above me, and an unwrapped condom.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options

I told you I was gonna be your sponsor baby! ;)

:)
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    came across 2 drunk guys passed out on the grass beside the train tracks near the running paths, was early morning, and I was alone - so when I got home I called 911 to report these guys because I couldn't tell if they were even breathing, and their wallets and cell phones were strewn all over the place.... This wasn't far from my house, so about 15 minutes later I see the cops and an ambulance go by my place towards the area I reported the 2 guys, not sure their condition.....
  • Winterlover123
    Options
    kathdela wrote: »
    On the same run I came across a butterfly on the ground, a bald eagle flying like 10 ft above me, and an unwrapped condom.

An unwrapped condom? How majestic!
  • Winterlover123
    Options
    lborsato1 wrote: »
    came across 2 drunk guys passed out on the grass beside the train tracks near the running paths, was early morning, and I was alone - so when I got home I called 911 to report these guys because I couldn't tell if they were even breathing, and their wallets and cell phones were strewn all over the place.... This wasn't far from my house, so about 15 minutes later I see the cops and an ambulance go by my place towards the area I reported the 2 guys, not sure their condition.....

That would be terrifying. I'm glad you had the common sense to call!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Running on a trail through the woods, had a bug go right in my nose as I inhaled, not cool.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    Other than the usual bunnies and mosquitoes and annoying people with boundary issues, a school bus flowers growing on it, and big pretty horses. And a duck with a leash but no owner.

There has to be a story behind a duck with a leash.....