Replies

• flabfighter31
    flabfighter31 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    OMG you looked great well done
  • downby15
    downby15 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you look so great! congrats on all the hard work.
  • fortworthbret
    Options
    Stunning!

excellent work, a great inspiration!
  • mocklin
    mocklin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was feeling bloated and thought my stomach looked massive! Paranoia from having made myself eat all my calories even the exercise ones!

So today I have been to the gym and worked out HARD! 8.3km run in an hour :) I then came home and made myself look all pretty, saw a new low number on my unofficial scale (138.2) and am wearing River Island Size 8 skinny hipster jeans! I have never felt comfortable enough to wear low waistbanded stuff ever! WOOP!

thJ0m.jpg

As you can see I still have some toning to do but I can say I am very happy and am feeling better about taking these last 10ish pounds nice and slow :)
    Honestly, you have done soooo well! you should be really proud of yourself! :)
  • jjsupercool
    Options
    How tall are you? The reason I ask is because you look pretty short and I weigh about the same as you and I'm 5' 9½" and I would still never fit into size 8 jeans!!! Hmm... it must be true what they say, muscle weighs more than fat but takes up less room... :) I haven't been working out lately.
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Fantastic !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!