Looking for Good Blender, Any Suggestions ?

MADI150
MADI150 Posts: 54
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
Looking to get another blender, I hate the ninja:grumble:

Looking for a little help from those who like blending . Any Suggestions ?

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,953 Member
    Blendtek or Vitamix are the top of the line blenders. They're both expensive but with either of them it will be the last blender you ever need to buy. I have not used the Blendtek, I own the Vitamix and I ADORE it! I'd probably love the Blendtek just as much judging by its reputation but like I said, I've never used it. In commercial settings (smoothie houses, coffee bars, etc) you will usually find one of these two blenders.
  • deenie169
    deenie169 Posts: 22 Member
    If you're just making smoothies, protein shakes, etc, where you're not trying to GRIND UP veggies (making carrot juice for example) I would endorse Krups. I've had mine for 10 years and it works great!
  • erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    If you are looking for a good blender to crush ice and make smoothies, soups, etc - I even make funnel cake with mine (for the husband and kids) - I love my Braun Powermax - it was recommended by a major cooking magazine and almost 8 years later - it is still going strong! It has a 550 watt motor - and it only cost around $50 - But if you are looking to chop veggies and emulsify - I second the vitamix!!
This discussion has been closed.