Not hungry, but need to meet my calories

Options
2»

Replies

• webbed1
    webbed1 Posts: 86
    Options
    BTW, that was a polite, how shall we say, "bump" to gaveup and women like her. Lots of men LOVE that. Please, NO drastic changes. I tell my fiancee this!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Yes, happens to me too.

Focus on getting more nutrient-dense foods. So if you've gone super low-fat, go back to some full fat foods: instead of skim milk, go 1%, 2% or full fat. Same with cheeses (and adding an ounce of cheese to something doesn't really give you more volume to eat). Eat some nuts--a one ounce serving on nuts is generally around 160 calories and contains good fats (mono and plyunsaturated fats). If you only eat egg whites, eat whole eggs instead.

Protein shakes can be really helpful, as it's easier to drink calories than eat them sometimes when not hungry.

This is a very good addition to what I said! This is the only way I can survive eating as much as I do lol...and still eat healthy foods.

The problem is, most people who are scared of eating more...are TERRIFIED of eating fats =D.

Awesome post man...truly.

Cris
  • flabfighter31
    flabfighter31 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem i can manage to hit between 1090 - 1180 i got told not to worry about it too much im still eating the correct amount of protein fat carbs etc im even managing five a day and 2 lts of water which im shocked. So i suppose as long as your near to the target i would stress about it too much although stress is suppose to release a chemical in the body which burns more cals!!!!:smile:
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem i can manage to hit between 1090 - 1180 i got told not to worry about it too much im still eating the correct amount of protein fat carbs etc im even managing five a day and 2 lts of water which im shocked. So i suppose as long as your near to the target i would stress about it too much although stress is suppose to release a chemical in the body which burns more cals!!!!:smile:

It's GH that is released, along with adrenaline. Very powerful combo. It boils down to this "are you losing weight?" if Yes then keep doing what you're doing, if you're not, reassess what you're doing.