The Biggest Loser Cardio Max

Options
Hey all!
Is anyone out there doing this workout? I started it on monday, and use it for the warm up and Bob's level 1, which is 20 minutes. So a total aerobic workout of 25 minutes. I've lost 7 pounds since monday (today is thursday). I'm trying to get my body fat down for the Navy, when I leave on June 22nd and I was wondering if anyone had used this before.

Replies

• madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have and it was a great work out!! It worked as long as I stayed on it, but I didnt stick with it, as usualy for me, but it had nothing to do with the workout itself. Have fun!!
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    never heard of it, where can i find it? i think i would like 2 may b try it out
  • peimomof2
    peimomof2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just order The Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD from Amazon and should be getting it next week. What do you enter it in as and for how long?
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I love that workout. Have never been able to get past Bob and the warm up and cool down, but I am working towards it. It works great! Good luck!
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Options
    You have lost 7 pounds in 4 days?? It takes the body a little to re-hydrate.. so are you sure thats accurate? If it is let me know what your secret is. I thought I lost 4 last week but after talking with a profession and my scale on Monday. That was not the case.
    Only 1
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love it! I can't stand level 3 to me it's a level 1 but level 1 and 2 are awesome
  • Nyrekia
    Nyrekia Posts: 1
    Options
    It's a good workout! But, like anything else, you need to keep doing it. They say, anything becomes a habit after 2 weeks of consistency :-) He also has a great YOGA ABS DVD which is intense and has a nice, quick 15 mins workout. Try that as well! :glasses:
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this dvd!! I've worked all the way through it and now can't do just one level... I have to do all 3! :) I'm always dripping afterward and feel so good. I used to enter it as "Aerobics high impact" but now I have a HRM. Great investment btw. I got my dvd at Walmart for like, $10, but you can get it online too, I'm sure. I also really like the BL Power Sculpt. :)
  • roseannericke
    roseannericke Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    never heard of it, where can i find it? i think i would like 2 may b try it out

I bought mine at Walmart/Target...good workout but as usual I over did it and it made me very sore...Bob was excellent though!!
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this topic. I did it last night for the first time in a long time and was wondering what people thought about this workout. Regardless, I think it is a great workout and I actually get sore after doing just level 1.
  • BigMama53
    BigMama53 Posts: 6
    Options
    I absolutely love this dvd and I'm an old lady. I started with level 1 and now can do all three. And if you really want a challenge, get Bob Harper Inside Out Method: Cardio Conditioning. That's a full hour of cardio and it is awesome. But be prepared to be sore for the first week...don't give up. It has really helped my weight loss.
  • Rintin21
    Rintin21 Posts: 5
    Options
    After drinking a gallon of water a day, yeah I'm pretty sure it's accurate! I don't really have a choice but to lose it quickly. What I'm doing won't be a good idea for permanent weight loss, but once I'm actually at basic, I hope to maintain, and most likely lose even more weight. But I have to get there first. I think it was just stress weight, and I was more active in the winter than this spring because I was working at a ski resort outside, and constantly moving around. For my exercise, I would go skiing on my days off and that burned up a ton of calories!