Really need motivation & friends !

Options
im in need of motivation ...I've had a gym membership for about 2 years and I've only been about 15 times ...I have spurts where I get it together and go a few days in a row but I quickly lose my umph for the gym . I was meal planning and eating healthy and it was going great I would refuse foods I knew I didn't need but one day I told myself eating this burger won't hurt and guess what it did I went in a spiral down hill and now I'm bigger than I was before I wanted to lose weight . I'm now weighing in at 258 my goal weight is 180 & I would like some friends to help keep me motivated on the days I want to give up and eat the world ... Add me please and help me on my journey to a healthier life

Replies

• Marthy101
    Marthy101 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Aw- I feel your pain! Been there, having a tad of it myself now! I'm "good" all day with food- still not deprived. Then... in the evening, I don't give a damn any more! It's a new day, I'm going to walk outside before it gets super hot, hit the gym (or lift weights at home) And stick to my eating plan for the day! Let's do it!