3000+ Calories a day - Eating plan

Options
13»

Replies

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    Sheblak10 wrote: »
    I use optimum nutrition mass gainer to get me to +3000kcal. on a clean bulk as well.

So mass gainer is 'clean' then? :huh: :noway:

I always thought a clean bulk referred to a 250 calorie surplus?! mywholelifeisalie :/

haha just give up amirite
  • aown61
    aown61 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 4000 cals a day here, I've been doing this for the last couple of weeks, it's sometimes been a struggle to physically eat the food! Thankfully things seem to be getting easier as my body gets used to the increased intake. Never really noticed any changes but this app has really helped me keep on top of what I'm eating and I'm already stacking the weight on! Next to get ripped!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    booze, lots of it
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    ColeSingh wrote: »
    Struggling for ideas to eat 3000+ Calories a day to clean "ish" Bulk, please advise?

Just double up on everything you eat.
  • ColeSingh
    ColeSingh Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Can you supply an average daily meal list ?? Just a screenshot or 2 will be fine.
    aown61 wrote: »
    Aiming for 4000 cals a day here, I've been doing this for the last couple of weeks, it's sometimes been a struggle to physically eat the food! Thankfully things seem to be getting easier as my body gets used to the increased intake. Never really noticed any changes but this app has really helped me keep on top of what I'm eating and I'm already stacking the weight on! Next to get ripped!!

• aown61
    Options
    Mainly eating a lot of rubbish put try to eat a lot of rice and pasta, eggs, chicken. Just loads of it!
    bkc23li2q9l2.jpg
    tghp9wto0ida.jpg
    exo746hk9wpm.jpg
  • FitForL1fe
    Options

eat more food lol

peanut butter is ~200 calories per serving (33g)
  • aown61
    Options
    I'm gonna have to try peanut butter although it's not a particular taste I enjoy!!
  • FitForL1fe
    edited June 2015
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »

eat more food lol

The Smucker's Natural peanut butter is 210 calories per serving (32g). The first time I got it, I spilled it all over the place because it comes with the water on top that you have to mix together. It's mighty tasty.

haha yeah that is actually why I get the Jif Natural

they have an emulsifier or whatever that keeps the oil from separating (mostly, it still separates a tiny bit)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »

eat more food lol

The Smucker's Natural peanut butter is 210 calories per serving (32g). The first time I got it, I spilled it all over the place because it comes with the water on top that you have to mix together. It's mighty tasty.

No clue why, but I'm picturing this as a huge peanut butter fail (infomercial style). I'm now super entertained this morning.
  • SneakyWaff1es
    SneakyWaff1es Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I can't believe eating over 3000 calories in a day is hard for people. I can do it - easily - in one sitting.
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I can't believe eating over 3000 calories in a day is hard for people. I can do it - easily - in one sitting.

Well lucky you. I hardly ever go over 2300 a day, and if I do I'm pretty much in pain all evening.
    All bodies are different. Please don't make people who work really hard to gain weight feel bad.
  • dsneade
    dsneade Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    On Sundays I cook my proteins that will last me until lunch on Friday: 6 pounds of chicken, 1.5 pounds of steak, one pound of pork chops. Because I prefer my fish cooked fresh I cook that the night I am ready to eat it. I mix in plenty of fresh fruits and veggies to fill in the carbs, almonds and peanut butter to get some fats in, and one or two protein shakes if I'm not hitting my target for protein for the day.
  • SneakyWaff1es
    SneakyWaff1es Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    AsISmile wrote: »
    All bodies are different. Please don't make people who work really hard to gain weight feel bad.

It wasn't meant to make people feel bad. It was just a fat guy's observation.
  • gainthatmuscle
    gainthatmuscle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    this is a plan I use when bulking. just modify it to your liking and budget

http://www.themuscleprogram.com/meal-plans/5000-calorie-meal-plan/